Twins With Harry Styles

PROLOGUE

This is a story about a normal 19 year old girl named Kaylee. Kaylee is from London, Holmes Chapel London to be exact. She has a job at the local bakery. She is a fan of One Direction well kind of because she has to be. Why you ask? Well one Harry Styles is her big brother by a year. The other thing is she loves them with or without Harry. Her favorite member other than Harry is Niall. She loves his accent, the way his hair is, and she is absolutely in love with his eyes! Harry decides to take her to a concert that night. When she gets there and goes backstage Niall sees her and is instantly in love. After the concert and meet and greets are over they all go to a party. Lets just say it gets really crazy at the party! The next few months Kaylee and Niall keep in touch and become very close. Like a big brother would Harry doesn't like the idea of Kaylee and Niall at all. And things get even more crazier!

CHAPTER ONE

My name is Kaylee Rose Styles I am Harry Styles twin. Yes I said it twin and it's not as easy as it looks. Paparazzi and rumors are hard to deal with. I try to live a normal life but I cant. Everyone is always coming up to me, and saying things like you are so lucky you are twins with Harry Styles. Yes I have a job at the local bakery and no I don't just use my brothers money! I'm not like that at all, I barely let anyone buy me anything or give me money. I just don't understand why am I such a big deal? I don't sing and I'm not a actress. Just because I'm Harry Styles twin I am such a big deal. Tonight I finally get to meet the boys!! I know what you are thinking. You haven't met the boys yet? No I haven't I'm always busy with work. Harry insisted on me going to a concert tonight so I finally agreed after a lot of convincing. When I get home I hop in the shower for just a quick washing. I get out and decide to let my hair go naturally tonight the loose curls just above my mid back. I put mascara and a tad of eyeliner on and lip gloss. Then I go get my neon pink dressy tank top then I put my leather jacket and black skinny jeans then black vans! And bam I'm done! Just as I get my shoes on someone honks their horn in the driveway. I grab my phone and sunglasses and take one last look in the mirror and I'm out the door. I run to Harry and give him a big hug. He squeezes me right and tells me he missed me lots. Then we get in his sleek black Porsche and head to the concert.

NOTES
...............................................................

Sorry I'm new here there will most definitely be a update tomorrow!!! Like and comment ideas!!