Chapter 39

A/N: just her to let you know that the picture above Is Ava Lyn. Shes so adorable. No that is not an actual picture of Mary-Kate Olsen. But i may be recasting her anyway. Now for the chapter:
________________________________________________

Hazelle's POV

By the time the song finished we were off the highway. Just as we got off the highway my phone went off. I knew it was a text from Riker by the text tone i had set for him. Yes everyone in my phone has their own ringtone and text tone. "You have a text from..." Violet said digging through my overstuffed small purse. I wouldve tried to get to it before her but its too late and im driving. I can see that she already saw it was from Riker through my peripheral vision. She had an expression of shock and was speechless. Which for her is rare. I watched as a smirk formed on her face. I sigh and I pull the car over to the side of the road and turn my hazard lights on before getting out. I walk over to the other side of the car and opened the door where violet was sitting. I snatched my phone from her. "Thank you." I said and pulled her out of the car. I stuck my head in my car and said, "you three stay hear and DONT listen in." I commanded my three nosy ass friends to stay. I shut the door to my car and turned to Violet. "That wasnt Kyle that texted you earlier at the Dirt bike arena was it?" She questioned me. "Before i answer that dont be angry with me. Please! I had to keep all this secret and you cant tell the others. They'll find out in an hour. Now no It was Rydel who texted me." I whispered my response loud enough for only her to hear. "What?! Why wouldnt you tell me you know them and have their numbers!!" She said clearly upset. "I would have but they made me promise i couldnt give out!! Besides you know what would happen if they new you saw the text and not me. What about all the fangirls that would attack me if they new! Thats why they have code names in my phone!" I whispered still, hoping she would forgive me.
______________________________________________________

Hey R5family!!! So things are getting spicy!!! Will Violet continue to fight with only 30 minutes til 6pm? Will Hazelle and Violet's friendship be at stake? Will Violet choose to tell the others the thoughts that are crossing her mind? Find out in the next chapter!!!

~Destiny 🎶