Chapter 37

Hazelle's POV

Once i got Violet back home i helped her back the necessities. "You get your make up and tooth brush and stuff like that, I will go get some tour worthy clothes and put them in your suitcase. Oh and dont forget your ipod phone and laptop. Your camera too if you want it." I said to Violet. "Okay will do, but why are you in a rush." I dont know how to answer her so i just was rummaging through her clothes. "Well, you see my mom said they might be here around 6:30 ish tonight and its already after 5." I simply stated before pulling out two jackets. "Which one? Black with Hello Kitty or Purple with the words Keep Calm and Rock On jacket?" I asked her holding them up.

Violet's POV

"Which one? Black with hello kitty or purple with the words Keep Calm And Rock On jacket?" Hazelle asked. I quickly turn on my heel to see the sweatshirts she was holding up. I couldn't decide so I said both. "Im assuming you want your R5 and nirvana shirts too?" She asked me. "No ugh i dont even know why i have them shirts i hate them sooo much!" I said in sarcasm, knowing shed take the hint. I disappear into the bathroom to get my toothbrush an tooth paste. I look around for my hairspray but then i remembered i used the last of it this morning trying to put my bangs in place. I walk back to my room an shes zipping up the suitcase for my clothes. She grabs the purse for travel she gave me a few months ago and tosses it at me. "Here this is used for stuff like hair products make up and dental care. " she said. "Thanks again for this. Im glad i finally get to use it." I said back at her. "Your welcome it was more your taste than mine the one thing in fashion we defer. Haha So i packed some clothes for the first month but im sure we can get more while were on tour. Are you ready to go? We have to get Elizabeth, Hanna, and Jasmine." Haze asks me before walking out my room. "Yeah ill be down in a minute." I reply. "K" she leaves my room and i write a note for my mom. Noones home right now. When im done writing the note i go and place it on the counter. I wrote one for my sister too so i placed it in her room on her bed.

Hazelle's POV

Im in the car waiting for Violet to come down. Ive got to call the girls and tell them im on my way. I decided to call hanna first. "Hello" I hear hannas voice ring through my phone. "Your all packed and ready right?" I asked. "Yes maam. " Hanna replies with convidence. "Alright ill be at your house in five." "Okay need me to call Jasmine and have her and Elizabeth at my house?" She asks me. "Would you? That would be amazing thanks Hanna!" I say relieved. "No problem. See you in five!" She replied and I hung up.

Hanna's POV

I hung up with Haze and immediately sent a mass text out to violet, elizabeth, and jasmine. *Meet me at my house. I hope yall are packed. We are crunches on time* I immediately recieve a text back from Violet. Apparently Shes been with Haze all day. I go in frantics panic mode running around the house to finish up my packing. Im only packing enough clothes for the first month. As instructed. I decided to leave my curler behind. I cant find my hairspray anyway. Within four minutes Jasmine and Elizabeth have arrived and were in my room. I didnt even know they were here so my dad must have let them in. "Hey!" Jasmine says making me jump out of my skin.

___________________________

Hey R5 family!!! Your author here haha. So sorry for this lame ass chapter. IVE had writers block for a while so ive only been using filler chapters. But i wanted to say that the chapters will become more eventful soon I promise!!! My writers block finally ended. So ill be updating both my books more often.

I wanted to thank you for the 638 reads!!! Im excited for this! Im really thankful for all your support. I hope yall enjoy this book, and stick with me for the more eventful chapters that I promise well show up really soon!!! I Love you all!!

Vote comment and share

~Destiny ✌️