Quick authors shoutouts

Okay so since im getting more reads, i wanted to give out a shout out to two very talented writers.

These specific two writers are my biggest supporters.

Like when i need an idea for a new chapter or have writers block they are there for me.

They help me come up with where to go with my next chapter and tell me what they think would be a cool idea for an eventful chapter.

This one is not only my biggest supporter. She is also the one who told me to publish it in the first place. If we lived near each other she would be by my side everyday making sure I was updating. Hell she yelled at me for three weeks to create a wattpad account. Shes also my best friend. My unbiological sister who I love with all my heart.

So go read, give feedback and maybe even follow her.
Shout out to ILoveYouMCR ! Her books can and may be dirty so if you like that kinda thing youll enjoy her works.

Now for the second account. Not only is she a supporter. She is also a friend if mine. Shes an R5 family writer on wattpad. Her works are very interesting in the good way. If your not hooked at first just keep reading within a day you may be hooked.
So go vote, give some feedback, share and maybe even follow!
BethanyisabelleR5er

Both of them are amazing girls. Amazingly sweet and supportive. They are both talented in the writer department. Whether they believe it or not, they are. Both of them are getting better at writing. They are newer and their talent is still developing. So please give them a chance.

Have a blessed day,
~Destiny ✌️