Chapter 10

Caleb walks in and sits behind me. He whispered something in my ear which startled me because i didnt see him walk in. I jump up turn around and hug him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Babe what are you doing in here?" Class is about to start and you need to go to math!! You know Mrs. Gilligan hates her students being late!" I tell him. 

"Hazelle baby relax! I came to say goodbye and ill call you when school ends!" He assures me. " still hugging him, i asked "wait why goodbye?" I looked up into his eyes as i start to feel my eyes fill with tears. "Are we  over?" "No! Hazelle my mom is picking me up early i dont know why but she said it was a family emergency. Im not breaking up with you. I love you!!" Caleb assures me realizing that I was starting to cry. I feel like a fool as i let him wipe the tears off my face. "I feel so stupid now!" I say sitting back down in my seat. "Your not stupid babe! Dont say that! Ive got to go and class is starting bye!" Caleb tries making me feel better than kisses my cheek and leaves.

I hide my face in complete embarrassment as Mr. Hemmings and Mr. Clifford welcome us back to class. Violet hugs me telling me everythings fine no need to be embarrassed in my ear. 

"Hey class! Hows it rockin?" Mr. Clifford says. I call him Mikey when talking to my friends. My classmates and i laugh. "Your so punk rock Mikey,i mean Mr. Clifford!" I respond.

"Class, today we have two guests coming in to help in the bass and drums area. They well be here and there throughout the rest of the school year." Luke Starts. Mikey finishes what lukes saying with, "Class welcome Mr. Irwin and Mr. Hood!" The whole class gets up and does the musical greeting we were tought to do for new students and any of our guests. 

"Thank you for such a wonderful welcome!" Mr. Irwin said thanking us. 

"Yes thank you! That welcome was totally punk rockin!" Mr. Hood agreed with Mr. Irwin.

Violet about ripped my arm off once we got into our groups. "Hazelle!!!!!  Its Ashton and Calumn!!!!!" She says trying not to be so loud so they wouldnt hear her while she freaks out. 

"Violet!! Calm the fuck down damn!! That hurts you know!!" I say pulling my arm out of her grip. "Wait you mean Ash Cal from 5SOS? How can you be sure?" I say once i got my arm free from Violets grip.

"Sorry haze!! And YESS from 5SOS!! And because look at the four of them very closely. Listen to their voices its them!" She says as she is still freaking out.  

I grab violets arms and start shaking her, "CALM THE FUCK DOWN!! YOU ARE IN MAJOR FANGIRL MODE!!"

Violet replies, "Ok, im calm now. What did Jazzie want us to do for her?" 

"She wants us to see if we can find anything out about how Luke feels bout her. I saw them practically hold hands in homeroom this morning! He even winked at her!!" I replied.

I finally got Violet to calm Down when Luke came over to do our vocal ranges.

After Luke warmed our vocals we had Ashton come and teach us bout some things about drums. 

Just as the bell rang for us to go home or do whatever, Mikey that beautiful sexy kitten made an announcement.  "Okay everyone tomorrow we have a new student coming into class.  Hazelle, Violet, Hanna come here before you go. Everyone else have a nice evening!" 

Our classmates look at me raising eyebrows and 'ooohing' as the left.

Violet, Hanna, and i walked over to Mikey. 

"Yes Mr. Clifford?" They say as i just stood there giggling like an american idiot!

"First off, Hazelle you can call me Mikey. Secondly i want you three girls to show the new girl around tommorrow!"

"Ok Mikey!! We can do that!" I reply blushing.

"You girls have a good night." He waves and winks at me.