Chapter 8: Finding Caleb

The bell rang for us to go to our next class. Jasmine and I stood up at the same time and walked out the class giggling and laughing. I started looking around for my boyfriend when I suddenly got shoved against the lockers next to me. I watch as Jasmine laughs her ass off and winks at me as she walks away.

"CALEB!!!!" I gasp, out of breath. Its been two months now since Caleb and I started dating.

"What?!" Caleb says.

"First Off You scared me!! Second Off I was looking for you!! Third off what the hell are you doing? Everyone can see us. You're the one that wanted to keep us under cover and not let anyone know." I tried to finish but Caleb leaned in and kissed me.

"Calm down Hazelle. We can let everyone know we're dating." Caleb says releasing the kiss.

A little shocked to what he said and him kissing me like that; I replied. "Caleb, babe what made you change your mind?"

He Grabs my hand and pulls me into the middle of the hallway, then he lets go of my hand and runs halfway up the schools staircase. Once He was on the staircase he hollered, "Hazelle Ruby Cohen! I love you with all of my heart! I want the world to know that your my girlfriend!"

Caleb Jumps down and walks to me and holds out his hand. I take it and say, "I love you too Caleb!!" With every head turned and every eye on us, he pulled me in close to him and we kissed.

As we kissed it was like all the time on the face of the universe had stopped, like someone took a freeze time weapon of some sort and froze it. When we released from our kiss the bell rang and everyone who was still out in the halls ran to class. Caleb and I had the same class and sat in the same row , so we walked into our class hand in hand smiling.I pulled out my phone and texted Caleb in class.

~Text Convo~

Me: Babe, That was so sweet what you did

Caleb: Really? You liked that?

Me: yeah!!! Youve been a bit distant with me lately. I thought you were going to break up with me.

Caleb: I know I havent been there for you lately and that ive been distant. Im sorry That i have been. You see I have been having lots of family problems lately. And my grandfather, the one im close too, got sick and was put into ICU.

Me: Babe!! Why didnt you just tell me? Im sorry to hear that. Is he okay?

Caleb: I know I was wrong to leave you feeling like that. But was really depressed. My grandfather is the only one in my family that Truly understands me. He supports my dreams too.

Me: I support your dreams. I support you. I will be here for anything. You know that.

Caleb: Depression is not a fun journey thats for sure. And ive definitely lost myself along the way.

Me: Well Ive been looking for the Caleb I fell in love with back in Music camp.

Caleb: Same and Ive been looking for the Hazelle Ruby Cohen I fell in love with in Music camp.

Me: *blushes* oh stop youre making me blush! Remember the one night the really special night.

Caleb: Good! Its good to know I can still make you blush. And how can you forget a night like that! It was extremely special well planned by yours sincerely and beautiful. You looked Beautiful.

Me: AWWWW CALEB!!! stop *blushes more*

Caleb: I Love you

Me: I love you More

Caleb: im glad! you make me happy

Me: Caleb you make me happy too!

Caleb: kissy emoji

Me: kissy emoji Im glad that we found the true Caleb back

Caleb: Me too :)

~End Convo~