Chapter 4

"S-s-s-s" Ava Lynn says waking me up. "Ava be quiet i'm trying to sleep." I said yawning after I saw that it was 4 am.  Shes not much of a crier, unless she wakes up hungry; other than that she never really was a crier. "S-s-s-s-si-Si-Si-si-s-s-" Ava says again. "Ava, are you trying to say sissy? Say sissy Ava Lynn." "Sissa sisst sissr..." She tries. She hasn't gotten to the y sound in talking just yet.  "Sissy" I say trying to show her how to say it. She picks up her bottle and says, "Sissey!!" I said, "oh do you want more?" I fling my blanket off me and get up to make her a new bottle. "Here you go sis. Now its time to go back to sleep before you wake mommy daddy and Gabriel Zayden up too." I turn on some music and climb back into my blankets. Yawning again I said, "Goodnight Ava Lynn." 

   'I've just come to realize the fire in your eyes for me And baby all these little sparks ignite until I just can't breathe' My alarm goes off, I roll over and shut my alarm off. I rolled back onto my back sighing. 'Ahhhhh.... If only I had a chance with Riker, but I do have a boyfriend named Caleb. I do love him but i love Riker too. I wonder what life would be like if Riker and I dated.' I laid  there wondering for a few more moments before getting up and jumping in the  shower. I look at the clock and it was 5:30. I got up early to shower and do my hair and makeup the way I had planned too for school today. I climbed out of bed slowly and made sure everything i needed for my shower and my outfit were there. Then I got in the shower. 

     *Drip Drip* you hear the sound of the water dripping off my hair onto the tile floor of the bathroom as dry as much of it as possible with a towel. I plug in my hair dryer and finish drying it, since my hair has to be completely dry to do anything with it. Once my hair was dried I put on my favorite make up. Deep red lipstick with clear lip gloss so it shined, blue mascara, light pink blush, black eyeliner, and rainbow eyeshadow that sparkles. I pulled out my curling iron and plugged it in. While I waited for it to heat up, I chose the wedged heels I was gonna wear. These heals are beige-tan colored with a beige flower and a red flower on them. Those are my favorite wedged heels because you can change the red flower to any other color, but the beige flower stays. My outfit is a one shouldered, high-low dress, where the one sleeve hangs down and isn't tight to the skin. Its royal blue with whit lace and it sparkles, also custom made. I am wearing see through, footless, red lace stockings underneath. And for accessories I chose my brown leather purse with fringe. For my necklace I chose pearls with my birthstone opal in it. For bracelets I chose the friendship bracelets on one wrist and pearls on the other. I wore a beautiful diamond purity ring on my ring finger and an opal ring on my third finger on my right hand.

      After I cleaned off my feet from any dirt from the floors and put my shoes on, I walked back to my bathroom. (Yes I have my own bathroom, but I'll have to share it when Ava Lynn is potty trained.) I see my curling iron is finished heating, so I taped the picture of the hair style I had chosen the night before on the mirror. I grabbed my curling iron careful not to burn my hand and worked slowly through my thick head of brunette hair. Once I got done curling my hair, I sprayed it with hairspray so it will stay curly throughout the day. I make my own hairspray so that my hair is soft and doesn't get hard because of the hairspray. After my hair dried from the hairspray, I took a few peach roses and a few red roses decorated my hair with them. I also but a few forget-me-not's in my hair as well. 

   "Can you be my nightingale  Sing to me i know you're there" My cell phone rings. I set Violets ringtone as Nightingale by Demi Lovato, in memory of her older brother.  I answer it, "Hey homecheese." I say being foolishly silly. "Homecheese really Hazelle? Hehe well Im bout to pull up in your driveway. So be ready cause I know im early but I have to pick up others still. lol" She responds. "Okay i'll be out in a sec." I reply and hang up the phone. I unplug my laptop, laptop charger, and my phone charger. I put my laptop in my laptop case along with its charger. I put my phone in the special department of my purse along with its charger. I grab my makeup bag making sure my lotion is there, I  shove it and my wallet in my purse. 

    I grabbed the dog food and called Shiloh to come eat. "Bye Shiloh. I'll hold you when I get home." I said to her giving her a quick belly rub.Then I grabbed some cat food and went to go feed my cat Ginger and her Kittens Sheba Princess and Knight.  I washed my hands and then wrote a note to my parents, Kiki and Jeff Cohen, telling them that I left for school early and grabbed breakfast with my girls. 'P.S.  Ava woke up at 4 this morning. I made her another bottle so she would fall back asleep and I changed her too. Love you gotta go and see you when I get Home.' I sign the letter and stick it on the counter next to the coffee maker and run quietly out the door. I locked the door before running down to the car.