Chapter 38

A/N hey guys i forgot to post pictures of the cast. So im going to now. Above is Principle Frank!
Okay enjoy the chapter. Oh and Theres a song attached too. Just slide and play if you wanna listen to it while you read, but its in the chapter.
_____________________________________\\________\__

Jasmine's POV

Within minutes of of being at Hanna's house, Hazelle showed up. "Lets go! I hope yall are ready!" Haze said, rushing us out the door. She popped the trunk open and we shoved our bags in. Once we were all in the car, we started towards hazelles house.

Hazelle's POV

Everyone is in the car and we are all talking, and carrying on bout random things and the tour. We were now singing along to whatever was playing on IHeartRadio. Suddenly the song Nine Lives by R5 came on. "Oh. My. God!!! This song never plays on the radio!" Jasmine started fangirling. "Turn it up!" Hanna said just before Ross started to sing. Violet turned the radio up, and we all started singing it.

"Ring the alarm its getting dark can see my shadow this broken town is breaking me down i'll grab my things and go-oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh"
Jasmine sang.

"Climbed out the top out of this box to feel the daylight im at the doors theres something more and all that I don't know oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh" Violet sang.

"I got NINE LIVES here in this wasteland don't care i'll drive this car into the ground don't need nobody to save me give up you know im never slowing down" I sang.

"Freefall i wanna feel it all I got NINE LIVES  not gonna waste it  Don't care i'll drive this car into the ground" hanna and I sang.

"Don't need a match keep me on track i found my own road don't got a dime but i got time to wait for tomorrow oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh" Hanna sang.

"I wanna get lost in the city of lights jump off the edge of the world tonight oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh" Elizabeth sang.

"I got NINE LIVES here in this wasteland don't care i'll drive this car into the ground don't need nobody to save me give up you know i'm never slowing down Freefall I wanna feel it all I got NINE LIVES not gonna waste it don't care i'll drive this car into the ground" We sang together.

"Im never gonna hit the breaks I I keep runnin' till the better days you know i'm never slowing down I I I'll drive this car into the ground" Violet and I sang together.

"Ring the alarm it's getting dark can see my shadow this broken town is breakin' me down I'll grab my things and go- oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh" Lizzy, and Jasmine sang.

"I got NINE LIVES here in this wasteland don't care I'll drive this car into the ground Don't need nobody to save me Give up you know I'm never slowing down Freefall I wanna feel it all I got NINE LIVES not gonna waste it Don't care I'll drive this car into the ground I got NINE LIVES not gonna waste it I DON'T CARE I'll drive this car into the ground" We all sang the last of the song together.