Chapter 6

Once we got to school, we parked in our usual parking spot that is practically reserved for us. Yes we are kinda popular, but we dont like the word popular we just go by having lots of friends. At least we're not jerks. Besides its closer to the school's doors. We only got that parking spot because Jasmine and I had broke one of our legs the same week and the principle said we could have the spot. It still feels weird to have that spot for us and not have anyone else park there. As soon as I stepped out of the car, I saw Caleb standing just a few feet away and waved with a wink. Of course he waved back and winked just before his friend ran up to him. 

    "Hazelle! What was that about?" Violet asks. 'Oh snap she saw me!' I thought. "Awe does someone have a boyfriend?" Hanna teases me, interrupting my thoughts. 'Dang it! Even Hanna saw that. UGGGHHH what am i gonna do now?' I thought.  "Haha Umm ..... noooo. Maybe I just like him thats all. Besides I should find someone Ill have a chance with. Its not like Riker is ever gonna notice me." I answer them, shooting a look over too Jasmine. "Well you never know till you try with the whole Riker thing." The three of them said in unison. 

   While we were walking up to the school doors, I grabbed Jaz's arm jerking her back. "Don't say anything to Hanna and Violet till I text you after I talk to Caleb and let you know what he says. Then if its fine you and me can both tell them ok. Promise me Jaz." I tell her quietly so the girls wouldn't hear me. "Okay Okay! Haze I promise." Jaz responds as we do our own secret keeping hand shake. (Yes, my friends and I have handshakes for everything. Well almost everything possible.)

     Violet and I then said goodbye to Hanna and Jasmine because it was time to go to homeroom. Violet and I linked arms and walked to class since we have the same homeroom. "So what were you and Jazzy whispering about that yall had to do the keep the secret secret shake for." "Violet, I would love to tell you but im not. Sorry not Sorry. I might later at lunch though." I responded as we took our seats. She sits next to me in the back row of the class. "Ok. Hazelle but you know i can figure it out sooner or later. More sooner than later. Im like you i can convince anyone to talk and you know it." V-Lo says. "Yeah dont remind me sis. Are we gonna text in class? Besides we never get caught." I reply turning my iphone 6 plus down all the way. "Yeah." She replied, turning her phone down