131 {BEAUTIFUL MORNING}

UR THE SUN IN MY MORNING BABE

I disappeared off the face of the earth oops SO DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY

also I'll give u jayden life updates in the other update okay
-----
Just the mere thought of mornings with you makes my heart swell with joy.

Obviously, I have retold many of our morning memories here, but they make me very happy.

And today, even though you were absent, I think I had my happiest morning in a while.

I slide out of bed with one of your large t -shirts on. You know, the ones where the hem just meets the middle of my thighs and you always say it makes me look HIGHLY fuckable.

Anyways, I head downstairs humming. I'm feeling very cozy and domestic this fine morn', so I start to cook some eggs and toast.

This is your favorite breakfast. Usually, that thought would make me leave the eggs cold in the pan and curl up on the couch and cry. Today, it didn't happen. I persevered!

You would be so proud of me, I think to myself, smiling. Maybe I can do this, I don't have to wallow in missing you anymore.

I triumph over the victory. Small strides go a long way.

While my food cooks, I go through the mail. That one magazine you always read (I find it boring) is there. It's at the top of the stack, staring at me.

I think about you and your cute reading glasses flipping through it while I sit across from you, staring until I get up and plop myself in your lap. You'd smile, drop the magazine, and wrap your arms around me, face nuzzled into my chest.

I try to shake off the thought. I can't let this fucking magazine ruin my day.

But I can't just throw it out...no! Don't hoard magazines, Luke. You can do this, Luke.

I drop it in the trash, and grin. I did it. I didn't let missing Calum consume me entirely.

For the rest of the day, I graded my students' papers with a huge grin on my face, for once.

You're going to be so happy for me when I tell you tonight. I was finally strong.

Of course, I still miss you. But I didn't let that strong emotion take advantage of me. That's huge.

I only hope this strength continues.
-----
I thought we could use some strong Luke chapters.

SEE I DON'T MAKE ALL OF THESE SAD OKAY