57 {my album}

kids, don't masturbate 5 times in one night bc damn
-----
Okay, so it's not my album.

It's dedicated to me though, every song. And EP's aren't albums, they're "extended plays."

Whatever. My album, bitch.

"It's finished, Luke. I got it all on this CD," You say proudly, walking into our tiny apartment.

"Thank god, something to keep me from studying!"

You chuckle, putting it into the CD player. "Even if your exams are coming up, wow."

I shrug. "Hey, I'm a procrastinator at heart."

You shake your head fondly, sitting next to me as the CD starts up.

You tell me the song titles one by one. Wherever You Are, Beside You, Disconnected-

"Good Girls."

"Good Girls? I know I'm a bit more feminine than average for a male, but c'mon Cal."

"No, shut up. If I gay it up, management will throw a tantrum. And yeah, it's about that time in the library..."

"Oh," I blush. "I see."

You wink, and the song finishes.

"This last one is Everything I Didn't Say. It's not really about us, but I just-yeah. Just listen to it."

As I listen, my heart melts with every chord, sound struck. "That's beautiful, fuck."

"I knew you'd love it. I wrote it to be a sad breakup thing, because of some movie you were watching."

"It's so fucking good, Cal. I love every song."

"We decided not to release it to the public, but the EP name would've been related to you, 100%."

"I'm glad you guys aren't releasing it. It feels kind of personal, in a way."

"Oh, and while brainstorming Ashton came up with this weird thing? He was like 'the whole thing is like this message to Luke from Cal, like: This is Everything I Didn't Say; Wherever You Are I wish I was Beside You, because I don't want to be Disconnected from my Good Girl'."

"Huh, how poetic."

"It's odd, but everything I wanted it to mean, actually."

"Well, I love these songs, and I love you."

"I could write a thousand songs about how much I love you, Lukey."

When you told me you were writing an EP for me, I thought my love for you would never exceed from there. Songs? For me? I couldn't love you harder than I did then, or so I believed.

I love you harder and harder, each day.

And you fuck me harder and harder, each d-

Or, you would, if you were even here.

Everything I Didn't Say? Wherever You Are, Good Girls (who are actually bad girls) flock, and I'm not Beside You, so they can easily take my spot. I fear we'll get Disconnected.

And God, I don't want us to be as Close As Strangers (this was a bonus song you wrote a week later).
-----
GETTING REALLY SAD IN THIS FIC LMAO BYE