109 {song sessions}

did I ever tell you HOW THANKFUL I AM FOR 25K READS THE NUMBER JUST KEEPS GOING SKYWARDS (ha) I AM SO

GAH JUST THANK YOU FROM THE VVV PIT OF MY JET BLACK HEART I LOVE YOU ALL TREMENDOUSLY AND JUST YEAH OKAY I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW
-----
Even if I am probably one of the most massive 5sos stans ever, you guys still let me come into recording sessions.

Which means I hear your music first, ish. I mean you guys hear the music first...WHATEVER. Point is, recording sessions.

"Lukey, wanna come record with the boys?"

"YES," I squeal. New music has always been really exciting for me, as your voice is so perfect and the lyrics are so meaningful AND I LOVE YOUR BAND.

You chuckle, saying, "You're cute, baby. Get ready, meet you in the car."

I pull on a random sweatshirt and some skinny jeans, racing to the door quickly. The sooner your angelic voice blesses my ears, the better.

We arrive to the studio, and Michael's already doing one of his solos.

"Cal, you're la-Luke. Never mind, makes sense now. You two fuck in the back seat while we were hard at work?" Ashton asks, very sassy this morning.

Calum rolls his eyes. "Shut up, you're just angry because you haven't had coffee."

"Because I can't! My voice will suck if I drink coffee before my recordings."

Your arm wraps around my shoulders like a blanket, and I melt into your touch. "Then stop making fun of us, Ash, it's mean," I whine.

"I'll try," He grumbles, shaking his curls about.

Michael's still busy performing his parts, so you and I crash onto a small couch in the corner, practically molded together.

You're trying to write another song, either for this album or the next, and I keep placing my delicate hand on top of your larger one as you write.

"Lukeee, stop! I'm trying to write about you," You groan into my ear.

"I thought 'She's Kinda Hot' was about me," I smirk, running my fingertips over your skin again.

"No, now stop," You pout. I touch your hand again, and you put down the notebook, tickling my sides lightly, and kissing my hands repeatedly.

I giggle, trying to squirm away from your hands, and we almost end up on the floor, had it not been for Michael.

"Ah, look! The lovebirds decided to finally fly in," He smirks, but his green eyes are soft and fond.

I bury one of my cheeks into your soft t-shirt. "You're just jealous."

"Nah, your relationship makes me wanna throw up."

"Mikey!" You gasp, tossing the notebook at him.

"'S okay Cal," I tighten my grip around you, hugging you. "Hate won't change the fact that I love you."

"Aww, look at him," You say softly, running a hand through my hair. "Lukey's fucking precious Michael, don't know why that would ever wanna make anyone throw up."

"You're writing a song about him, oh my god," Michael practically shouts, ignoring us. "Oh my god, it's so cute."

I grin at you, and you look sheepish. "Can't wait to hear it."

"Oh yeah, 'I want a little bit of CALifornia, with a little bit of London sky,' very lowkey romantic, Cal."

I give him an confused look. "What?"

"California, has Cal in it. Luke, London. C and L. Thought this was clear."

"Those aren't even from the page where I was writing about him," You mutter.

"I know, but now I know for CERTAIN you're writing about Luke heavily."

"I think it's sweet," I smile at you fondly, resting on your chest.

"I love you so much, Lu," You say, fondness almost dripping from every word.

"I love you more, Cally."

"Lu's a new one. Sneak that nickname into a song."

"Shut up Michael!" We shout, in sync. Per usual.

You called me yesterday to tell me that you guys had recorded that song about California and London and sky.

I wish I was there to hear it. Hold your hand. Cuddle. Kiss you.

I wish I was there to love you. Is this how your fans feel? Just listening to your music and your voice isn't enough, I don't know how they cope.

Being with you is magic, and being blinded with sparks, feelings swirling inside your entire being like a wild, chaotic hurricane.

I want to be with you, I want to love you. I want more than a little bit of my Cal.
-----
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ENDING JAYDEN

I'm actually crying I hate this when will cake reunite (#soon -pentatonix)