93 {your pizza place}

OH MY GOD I DIDN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT ASHTON'S 21ST BDAY WTHATSD HI D

I'M SAD MY CHILD CAN DRINK IN MERICA NOW
-----
Okay technically, this is your pizza place AND Michael's.

God, I really need to stop mentioning that douche with dyed hair.

Just kidding. Don't kill me, please! Love you, Mikey I'm so sorry don't hurt me-

"We are NOT inviting that loser."

"Michael, c'mon, he's really-"

"Cool, I know, you keep saying that. But-oh god, here we go," Michael groans as I approach.

"Luke, hey! Mikey and I were gonna go stop by our favorite pizza place for a bite. Do you maybe wanna join us?"

"Like, right now?" I was in disbelief that YOU asked me out for pizza. I maybe had a slight obsession with you from the moment I saw you. It wasn't a crush!

"Yeah, right now," You grin.

"When else, dumbass..." Michael mumbled, and you hit him.

"Okay, sounds cool with me," I smile. And the three of us were off.

Michaelwantsanotherslice aka pizza time skip (idek anymore)

"That pizza was fucking amazing. I can see why it's your favorite pizza parlor," I say, practically on a pizza high.

"OUR favorite pizza place," Michael corrects.

"Shut up Mikey." You whisper something else to him, something unintelligible. It makes Michael roll his eyes.

I decide to pretend I didn't notice. I listen to the song playing throughout the restaurant. "Oh wow, the bass in this song is amazing," I comment.

Your grin gets wider by the second. "You're right. I play the bass, by the way."

My eyes widen. "No way. That's so awesome! I can play the guitar, but I don't dabble in it too much. Bass is really cool."

"I'm leaving," Michael grumbles, sliding out of the booth.

"What? Mikey, c'mon, stay!" You plead.

"No way. I'm not gonna third wheel your date." He exits.

"D-did I do something wrong?" I ask.

You shake your head. "Absolutely not. He's a moody dude, sorry about him. Anyways, what music are you into?"

That pizza date went on for about 20 more minutes, before I had to head home.

The thing you whispered to Mikey was how cute it was that I used the word parlor, and that he needs to be nicer to me.

Michael later revealed that he acted unkind to me because seeing us together made him a little more lonely, and he thought I would break your heart.

We bonded later on, as you told him about our similar music tastes.

I remember being honored to be invited to that pizza place, because you and Michael were best friends, and it was clearly important to the both of you.

In a way, that pizza place was kind of vital to Michael and I's friendship. So I'm kind of thankful that it happened.

Pizza is a proven blessing.
-----
slow by Halsey and Lido is literally my jam

not just bc it features Jaden Smith who is actually my male counterpart that's famous and cooler than me and shit