87 {our 1st Valentine's Day}

Me: *debates whether or not I can sneak ten Pentatonix songs into the 365 playlist*

I'm not even kidding guys I'd sneak the Evolution of Beyonce (video above WATCH IT OR I WILL NEVER UPDATE AGAIN) somehow if it was on Spotify

This medley was stuck in my head for like a week it's so flawless (ha)
-----
The day of love. Everyday is filled with love for us, but why not celebrate it?

AND NO THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE SEX WE HAD THAT NIGHT. Even though that's a VERY good memory.

"It's got to be perfect, Mikey," I said loudly, sifting through my pile of clean clothes to find something to wear.

"Calum adores ya mate, anything will be perfect. I say we go back to the sex store plan, and-"

"Michael Gordon. I. Am. Not. Buying. A. Butt. Plug."

"But it would turn Calum on, you all open for him. He's a kinky guy."

"And you know this how?"

"I'm nosy. Looked through his history once. Interesting stuff..."

"Shut up! Let's think about ACTUAL gift ideas here."

"Well you hate everything I suggest, so I'm leaving this up to you. Bye Luke."

"Mich-" The phone call ends. I sigh.

"Thanks for being a friend," I mutter, rolling my eyes. (Heartbreak Girl is a song I hold dear to my heart shh)

I have one hour to get you the perfect gift, before meeting you where you've probably got the greatest date in history planned out.

(MY BODY'S TOO BOOTYLICIOUS FOR YOU BABY AVI SLAY ME MY ALTO FATHER okay sorry continue I shouldn't have played the video while writing)

But, an hour later I've got my gift in my hand, standing outside your door.

(TO THE LEFT TO THE LEFT EVERYTHING YOU OWN IN A BOX TO THE LEFT MY FAVORITE PART MITCH IS MY QUEEN I'M SORRY BYE FOR REAL)

"Happy Valentine's Day, babe," You say, door now open.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Cal. Um, I go-" You kiss me, and I'm suddenly breathless.

"Sorry, you just looked really good. I got you a present too. Do you want it now or...?"

I shake my head. "After dinner. I assume there's dinner. I mean you didn't have to cook, I'd be fine with McDonald's any day,-"

"Lukey?"

"Yeah?"

"There's dinner," You chuckle. "And I did make it."

2 hours later, you pull out your present.

"Okay. It's really cheesy...but I made you this."

In my palm you place a CD. 'Him.' it says on the cover.

"It's a mixtape," You clarify.

"I hope you know I'll never stop listening to this." You laugh.

"It's got so many love songs on it, god."

"That's cute though! You're so cute, Calum."

"You're cuter. Too bad I only want you for your gift," You tease.

"At least it's not just for the sex. I was a bit bored one day and I...ended up sketching this portrait of you?"

You look at the paper with awe. "That's incredible Luke. You're so talented! I love it so much."

"I thought it was stupid..."

"Seriously?! It's the best piece of art I've ever seen."

"Oh good," I sigh, relieved.

You pull me in for a kiss. "I'm happy you're mine."

"Me too," I grin, placing my hand over yours."

We couldn't spend Valentines with each other this year.

I tried to sound less sad over the phone. I pray that it worked.

I'll deal with only being able to see you in my dreams, as long as you get to make yours a reality.
-----
THIS IS LAME BC I'M FOCUSED ON WRITING AND THEN LISTENING TO MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF MUSIC BLECH