95 {laundry lovers}

tHANK YOU FOR 17K + 4K VOTES THAT'S SO FREAKING COOL AND BOTH THOSE NUMBERS SCARE ME BC I HAVE TO KEEP THAT MANY PEOPLE SATISFIED AND SHIT

and why yall actin like this story was so innocent before man like idk about you but Luke says some pretty dirty stuff

AND THE 5SOS SINGLE IS RELEASING IN 6 DAYS I BET IT IS I BET
-----
We can act like professionals...sometimes.

Do professionals at sex count? No? Fine.

There are times when we have to be a mature couple, and do tasks. And manage to fuck them up.

"Calum, wake up." You groan in response.

"Cal. C'mon. We gotta do laundry today, before we go on our trip."

"UGH, fineee. Why does traveling have to be so hard?" You complain.

"Do you not want to go on this trip?"

"Yeah, okay. So uh, dark clothes first right?"

I nod. "Gather all the darks and I'll meet you in the laundry room."

I walk through our nice, big house. Sunlight streams in through the windows, and it's a still, quiet morning. I sigh in content.

I start brewing some coffee and pull out two mugs, before heading to the laundry room in the back.

You're there, sitting on a pile of clothes on the floor. You look like an innocent puppy, and my heart swells.

"Hi," You grin.

"Hi. Off the clothes, Cal, cmon. Gotta get this shit done."

"But it's so comfy," You whine.

"Calum Thomas H-"

"Alright, I'm getting off! I hate my middle name so much," You shudder.

"It's beautiful, Cal, shut up. Now help me shove these into the washer."

We throw the clothes in, and I pour detergent on top, press a few buttons and volia.

"Detergent looks like slime," You comment, lazily shuffling into the kitchen, me hoisted on top of your back.

I hum. "True. I made coffee, by the way."

"Sounds good." You set me on top of the counter, and pour coffee into the two mugs, adding milk and sugar.

"Cheers," You murmur into your cup, sipping at the substance quietly.

I take a loud slurp out of mine, just to spite you.

"Ew, Luke!"

I break into a smile, teeth showing. "Whoops."

You roll your eyes, setting down your coffee, and move in between my legs, and rest your arms on top of my thighs.

Lying your head on your forearms, you gaze up at me, brown eyes giving me this feeling I can only describe as the feeling of coming home.

"I love you too much Luke Hemmings."

I run a hand through your fluffy hair. "How much is too much?"

"So much it's to the point where a single glance at you gets my heart beating a mile a minute."

I give you a dimpled smile. "You're so pretty like this. I love it. I love you."

Your hand caresses my cheek. "I want to wake up to this for the rest of my life," You murmur, making me blush slightly.

"Can we go cuddle?" I whine. You nod, turning around so I can hop on your back.

(LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAAAIN)

I wake up an hour later, and remember that I need to put the clothes in the dryer.

I'm about to wake you up to help me, but you're asleep, and you look so cute.

I move out of your grasp, and hear you call out an adorable little 'Luuke..' before letting out little snores.

My stomach gets that twisty, butterfly feeling, like everyone has around their crush. I feel like I've been ignited, because love is rushing through me so quickly.

I'm so fucking in love with yo-

"Fuck! FUCK!" I yelp. I'm so in love with you, I stubbed my toe on the washer.

"Luke, Luke? Oh babe, are you okay?" You ask, bending down to see what's wrong.

"I stubbed my toe on the washer," I wince, pain pulsing.

"I could've helped you with the clothes, Lukey, you didn't have to let me sleep."
You start taking out the wet clothes and shoving them into the dryer, as quickly as you can.

"B-but you looked so cute, Cal. And I was so overwhelmingly in love with you in that moment, and I didn-"

You shut the dryer, turn it on, and pick me up by my thighs, attaching my lips to yours. You place me on top of the, now empty and closed, washer.

"I love you, Hemmings. You're a fucking sap, and I really do love you."

And in that exact moment, I knew this was all I would ever need in life.

Being right there, with you, every morning. There was no one else I could picture taking that spot.

It always will be you.
-----
thanks to @fvcktardcalum for the domestic!cake idea! you're a nice lil sprout, and it's greatly appreciated!

LIKE AN HOUR OR SO BEFORE NEW AMERICANA IS ON ITUNESSS YO