96 {faults and stars}

5SOS RELEASIN A SINGLE ON THE 17TH YO GET WRECKED ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CAME @ ME TELLIN ME I WAS WRONG BOUT THIS ISH I KNOW MY SHIT

I ain't dumb man. OH AND PTX FILMED A MUSIC VIDEO TODAY SO ORIGINAL ALBUM MAYBE SOONER THAN I THOUGHT?
-----
#1 John Green stans? You and me. Probably not, actually, but hey.

We did read The Fault in Our Stars together, at the same time, though

"I finished it!" I cheer in victory.

"Haha, I finished it an hour ago," You stick your tongue out at me, and roll my eyes.

"Whatever. This is the first time you've read a book since you were like, 10 or something."

"Not true!"

"I've still read more books than you," I taunt.

"Fine, whatever, I'm done with this," You grumble, admitting defeat. I smirk in satisfaction.

Then your eyes widen, like you've got an idea. "Get in the car."

"Wh-"

"GET IN THE CAR, I'VE GOT A GREAT IDEA," You yell, running into the kitchen for something. I sigh, and make my way to the car.

15 minutes later, a blindfold is around my eyes, and you've shoved something on the  back seats.

"Was the blindfold necessary?" I ask.

"It's not like I'm gonna rape you, or murder you. Just relax, it's a good surprise. I swear."

"I wasn't even thinking of murder as a possibility! Oh my god, please don't k-"

"Luke, hey. Take deep breaths. Inhale," I follow the instruction. "Exhale. There we go," You say calmly, and take my hand in yours.

"Sorry. I've just always been afraid of being murdered. Especially when it seemed like none of those couples on TV would murder the other, but one of them does, and oh g-"

"Lukey, we're here." You take the blindfold off of me, and I gasp.

We're on a cliff, overlooking the city. The lights look so breathtaking, like something from photographs.

"It's so beautiful, Cal," I whisper, and you squeeze my hand.

"I've always wanted to bring you here. My beautiful boyfriend, and the beautiful view. What could be better?" You say, happily.

"Can we get out?"

"Yeah, we can sit on the hood. Oh, and I brought champagne. And a little bit of a picnic."

"Just like Hazel and Augustus? Oh my god, Cal."

"We both finished the book, why not celebrate it?"

"Yeah but that's a typical thing. Well maybe not for you..."

You pout. "C'mon, I wanted this to be romantic!"

"Okay-"

"HA. Okay. Get it?"

"Oh shut up, Hood," I groan. "I hope you brought a lot of that champagne."

And it was a perfect evening. Giggles between sips of champagne, and stargazing.

Lots of kisses and threatening to push each other off the cliff, until I panicked that we might fall off and die. You had to make me simmer down.

At the end of the night, we realized we couldn't get back home since we drank alcohol, and cuddle on the back seats underneath the picnic blanket.

And there were no faults in that night. Not a one.
-----
just a cute cake thing but honestly this kind of makes me sad bc I REALLY want this to happen (@ my future boyfriend/boyfriends)

Taylor Swift performed with The Weeknd kill me