110 {I can't sleep, love}

I'm sorry about the title but you guys MUST UNDERSTAND THAT PENTATONIX KILLED ME I

THE JASON DERULO FEATURE ON THE ALBUM THEY HAVE MADE IT SO BIG I CANNOT WAIT FOR OCT. 16TH

and TroYE MOTHERFUCKING SIVAN AHAHSHSHSJ

TOO MUCH NEW MUSIC I AM OVERWHELMED
-----
Rarely, I have my restless nights.

Now that you're gone I, of course, have more of them. But that's besides the point.

I huff as I roll onto my back, staring at the ceiling.

Nothing will help me fall asleep, not even a Google search on how to fall asleep didn't help.

"I just want to sleep," I whisper to no one, almost wanting to cry. Almost. I'm not a crybaby.

"Lukey?" You suddenly say, in your low, sleepy voice.

"Cal? Go back to sleep."

"No way, not when you're still awake."

I roll my eyes, and turn my head to face you. "I'll be fine, you idiot, sleep."

"I already know you're fine, baby," You smirk. I hit your chest.

"I want to stay up with you, until you feel sleepy."

"Fine, but when we're still here at 5 am, you'll regret this."

You sit up, criss-crossing your legs. I do the same, facing each other.

"You're pretty in the moonlight," You murmur, dumb grin plastered on your face.

"Stop," I whine, grabbing a blanket and covering my face.

You take an edge of the blanket, and throw it over both of our heads, so that the fuzzy material is like our ceiling.

"Hi."

"Shut up, Calum. We'll suffocate and die under here."

"No we won't," You groan. "This is why you aren't a science teacher."

"At least I didn't drop out," I sass, and bring my head out of the blanket, so that you're the only one covered by it.

"I never dropped out," You say, confused. You come out from under the blanket, hair all static-y.

"Really? With your dumbass, I thought you would have."

"You really are a fucking asshole, Hemmings."

"Then why do you continue to love me?" I smile, pleased with my retorts.

"You're the most extraordinary person I've ever met, the most beautiful human alive. How could I pass up the opportunity to love you?"

I crawl over, and lay my head in between your legs. "I love you so much, Calum. I know we say it everyday, so it gets a little old, bu-"

"Hey," You shush me, running a hand through my honey-like hair. "Don't ever say that. I'm the luckiest guy alive to be on the receiving end of your love."

"Please, I'm the lucky one. You have thousands, millions, of people who would kill to be right here, with you, loving you."

You shake your head. "That may be true, but you are the only person I want to love back, Lukey."

I smirk. "How do you know I love you so much, mister?"

"Because you blush every time I call you pretty. My kisses leave you breathless. You hold on to me like it's the end of the world, and stare so fondly at me, it hurts. And I love it all."

"Dammit, you got me," I grin.

"I had you from day one, babe."

"Not true! Okay, maybe a little bit."

"I win, as usu-" I lean my head upwards, and attempt to give you an upside down kiss...and totally fail.

"I'd hate to say it, but that was definitely the worst kiss we've ever had," You tease.

"No, what about that time my breath mint went into your mouth?"

"That led to a wonderful make out session, because you kept trying to tongue around in my mouth for the mint. And you never got it back because I was making out with you so hard."

"Oh yeah...and I let out that really embarrassingly loud moan..." I cringe at the memory.

"It was hot."

"Just kiss me, but better than what we just did."

You lie down beside me, and kiss me softly, licking over my lip ring.

"We are not having sex."

"Fine," You groan. "Orgasms help you fall asleep faster, though."

"But I just want to cuddle to sleep."

"You know I could cuddle until the end of the world."

You wrap your arms around me, and I rest my head into your chest, focusing on your heartbeat.

"Everything about you is so pretty, Calum," I murmur sleepily. The warmth of you and the blankets make me want to doze off.

You chuckle, and it makes a deep rumbling noise in your chest. "You sleepy, baby boy?"

"Yeah, I'm a little tired."

"Sleep, Lucas."

"Don't call me Lu...," I murmur, before drifting off.

You kiss my forehead. "Too bad. G'night, Lu."

Sometimes when I can't sleep I'm tempted to call you.

But you could be on stage. Or what if your phone is dead, or management bitches at us because 'we're supposed to not let the fans suspect anything'?

But I'm sure the media already has their suspicions, so that's pretty much pointless.

I mean, have you seen our tweets to each other?

Anyways, I never end up calling you. You're a busy rock star now, I'm a math teacher with papers to grade.

I can suffer a few (maybe more than a few) restless nights.

You're living the dream, you don't need to talk some boring guy into a dream state.
-----
LUKE IS SO DUMB AND BRINGS ALL THE PAIN IN THIS FIC I AM SO SORRY

26K READS MOTHERFUCKERS. (why the fuck are people reading a 365 part fanfic I don't I just) THANK YOU REGARDLESS YOU PRECIOUS SUNBEAMS

maya and I making some exciting shit rn (probably not that exciting but I think it's REALLY exciting I love projects (okay not school projects but))