Untitled Part 88

He is standing outside the bathroom.He just had his cold shower.His lower body is covered by a white towel.He has no briefs on.Medyo basa pa ang katawan niya.

He leaned his right shoulder on the door frame.He has his arms crossed on his broad chest as he looks at her tied on the bed with an eye mask.

This scene looks so familiar.It reminds him of what he did to her before.

He tried to erase that in his mind.This is something different.

He is not going to rape her.He will never force her again.

Alam niya na mahal din siya nito.Probably not as much as he loves her..but he doesn't care.Tonight,he wants to prove to her that they are meant to be together.He may have had many sex partners before..but no one had made him feel this way.So in his book...she is his first and he is hers.It goes without saying that she will be his last too.He is fucking sure that he will not hesitate to kill kung sakaling hindi siya ang magiging huli din nito.

After her last punishment..they will definitely have a heart- to- heart talk again.

"H-Honey?" she called him.Her voice is almost like a whisper.

He uncrossed his arms then slowly walked to the bed.

He leaned over the headboard.

Tinanggal niya sa pagkakatali ang nobya sa kama.

Stacey felt a little relieved.She knows na hindi siya matitiis ni Nick.

"Stand up!" he ordered na ikinakunot ng noo niya.

Nakatali pa din ang mga kamay niya .

She stood up.

Nick tied her hand together behind her back.

She almost moaned when she smelled his wonderful scent.

Looks like he had a shower.She loves the smell of his No.88 soap by Czech & Speake.He smells delicious.

"Sniffing me honey?" he asked with a smirk.

Binasa niya ang labi with the tip of her tongue.

Nick's eyes darkened when she did that.

DAMMIT Alcantara! You are supposed to make her sexually excited and not the other way around!--he scolded himself.

"Can I have a shower too honey? Samahan mo ako? I can't see anything." she suggested huskily.

Hindi alam ni Stacey kung ano ang parusa ni Nick.Basta alam niya lang that her body is shouting for him to possess her.

Nick's breathing became ragged.He knows that it's not gonna be easy pretending that he's not sexually aroused.

He needs more control.

"NO!" he said in a harsh tone.

Stacey bit the inside of her bottom lip.

She looks so ravishing standing up naked with her hands tied behind her.Her nipples thrust forward.

He touched one of her nubs with his thumb.

She reacted.Her breathing became shallow.

"Do you want me to fuck you hard honey?" he whispered as he smells her hair.

Her throat felt dry.

She nodded."I want nothing more than to be loved by you honey.." she said huskily.

Natigilan si Nick.

He doesn't know if he'll be able to go on with his plan of punishing her.

It will be more like punishing himself if he will not take her.