Untitled Part 44

A/N: READ THE SELF-PUB VERSION FOR FREE IN READOO.

She put her hand on her mouth in shock.

Anong ibig niyang sabihin? Are we going to fuck ?--she silently asked herself.

She felt her clit reacted and her nipples hardened when her mind went overtime.  

Pinagalitan niya ang sarili.Nagpapadala na naman siya sa sexual attraction niya dito.

"W-What exactly do you mean?" she asked while looking at his right profile.

Hindi ito sumagot or lumingon man lang.He parked his car then without turning off the engine,he turned his head to look at her.

"What do you think honey?" he asked.

Mahirap basahin ang mga mata nito.They have become darker.

She pouted.

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?Hindi ikaw ang boyfriend ko so please lang sir,never call me honey!" she angrily said bago niya  inalis ang seatbelt niya.

He grinned while his index finger rubbed his chin covered with his sexy stubble.Bumaba ang malagkit na tingin nito sa dibdib niya.

She had the sudden desire to cross her arms to hide them.Hindi niya alam if nakabakat na ang mga nipples niya sa pang-itaas niya.

He really has a big effect on her libido.

He stared at her lovely face for a second or two then turned off the engine.

"Time to go up to my unit honey.We have a lot to talk about and  many things to do which are long overdue." he said .

 Stacey felt it sounded like a threat.

She sighed heavily when he got off the car.

Without waiting for him to open the door for her,she also got out.

He has a naughty smile on his lips as he went around to go near her.

Sarap burahin ang bwisit na ngiti mo sa labi!--bulong ni Stacey sa  sarili  habang inis  na tinignan si Nick.

When he was about to get her arm,iniwas niya agad ito then moved  out of his grasp.

Nabura ang ngiti nito sa labi then his eyes became hard.

"I can walk.Just lead the way." supladang sabi niya while avoiding his eyes.

She can't trust herself not to react if he'll touch her.Sobrang sensitive ng mga nipples niya pagdating sa usaping Nick Alcantara.

He walked towards the elevator .His back looking stiff.

Nailing na lang si Stacey.

His foul mood  is back.Thanks to me  and good luck to me too.--she told herself.

She can't help it.Kailangan niyang protektahan ang  damdamin niya.It's bad enough na nagiinit na nga ang katawan niya pag nakikita pa lang ang  boss niya.Kumusta naman pag lumapit pa ito at hawakan siya at yes,pag hinalikan na naman siya.

Kagaya ngayon,even his backside is so sexy.

She stifled a sigh.

Naisip niya bigla si Derick.She had touched and felt his  firm and hard body  before and she's wondering if it looks something like Nick's.

When the elevator opened he nodded to her telling that she goes in first.

He pressed the 12th floor.