Untitled Part 21

(WARNING: Contents not suitable for minors)   

"Derick! No!" she protested.

She's sure na pulang-pula ang mukha niya sa hiya.

"Shhh..it's okay honey." he said .

He had never been into cunnilingus before.It will be his first time to give a woman pleasure by using his tongue on her most private part.

Nick put a throw pillow beneath her pelvis.

He separated her legs.She tried to close them but he just said,"Relax honey..." before parting them again.

Kinagat na lang ni Stacey ang labi niya.She covered her face with her hands.

Kahit hindi siya nakakakita dahil sa eye mask niya,she felt na kailangan pa niyang takpan ang mukha niya.Sobrang hiyang-hiya siya.

He started to caress her inner thighs as he leaned towards her sex.He licked his fingers with her juice before so he has a pretty good idea on how she tastes.

Napaliyad si Stacey when she felt his warm breath down there.

He separated her folds then gazed at her nub.

He groaned when his tongue touched her clit.She tastes so sinfully good.He licked her like an ice cream cone.

"D-Derick....ohhhhh.." she moaned.

She squirmed as his wet tongue moves inside her sex.Nawala na ang hiyang nararamdaman niya.All she feels is pleasure.

He licked her in long thick strokes...her clit..the inside of her vulva.

He picked up a rhythm..licking the inside of her sex's cheeks..the side of her nub and the nub itself.He also tried to suck it a little.

Her moans has picked up intensity.

Her hands grabbed the back of his head as she let out a guttural sound.

She is not aware that she is actually pushing her hips forward to give him more access to her clit.

Napangiti si Nick.He then just stuck out his tongue cause she is pushing and grinding herself towards him as she holds his head in position.

Hindi na niya kailangan igalaw ang dila niya.He just let her lead his tongue where she wants to be licked so she can have more pleasure.He is so ready to swallow all her sweet juice.

Stacey feels that something is about to explode inside .It's like a flame has started to consume her.

Then she let out a throaty sound as her body trembles..

He licked her slowly after she released her pussy juice.He wonders if all women taste so fucking good like her.

Habol pa din ni Stacey ang hininga niya.

Hindi niya alam na ganun pala kasarap ang oral sex.She had her very first orgasm when he used his fingers.Pero what he just did is mind-blowing.

Nick kissed her inner thighs as he went up her body.He is now erotically licking her belly button.

He needs to let her rest a little.Gusto niya makasabay ito sa kanya mamaya.

At this point,he knows na he will definitely come fast.Her moans and the pleasure he got from licking and tasting her has really aroused him .

Balak pa naman niya to have more foreplay to get her sexually excited again after her first orgasm.So good luck sa kanya.He can feel his shaft throbbing and it wants to be released from his briefs.