Untitled Part 74

What the fuck??How the hell did she know about my big bike?--Nick asked himself.

 Sumandal siya sa headboard.He doesn't usually get surprised that can make him lost for words.Pero mula ng makilala niya ang nobya,madalas her questions or comments always leave him speechless .And he has to really think deeply about a lot of  things na may kinalaman dito at sa relasyon nila.She has really changed him in many ways.Strange as it may seems,he is beginning to like it. She is actually a good influence.She has been very vocal that she doesn't approve  of how he spends his money.She sounds like a typical girlfriend or even a wife.He likes that very much.Alam niya na may concern ito sa kanya.

"Ha?" he asked her with furrowed brows.

Umupo din si Stacey sa kama.

"Sorry honey pumasok ako kanina sa study mo.I looked around ..then nakita ko yung mga magazines and your motorbike's key." she confessed.

He brushed his hair with his hand.

"Honey?Galit ka ba? Sorry." she apologized.

He  should have been more careful.Ayaw naman niyang isusi ang study because he wants her  to feel na his unit is also hers.

He blew some air through his mouth.

"No.It's okay.Consider my stuff as yours honey...among other things." he said.

He needs to think of an excuse about the big bike.Mahirap na.He's not yet ready to tell her about "Derick."

"So you saw the magazines?" he asked as he stares at her.

Sumandal na rin si Stacey sa headboard.

She nodded.Tumitig na din siya sa mga mata nito.

Humarap si Nick sa kanya.He cupped her face.

"I always want to see your lovely face.Ngayong magkasama na tayo I am really gratified." he kissed the tip of her nose.

"Gandang-ganda ka sa akin no?" she joked.

He chuckled.

He kissed the top of her head.

Kung alam mo lang how obsessed  I am with you...--he thought.

"I didn't know that you have a big bike too." she commented.

His face became serious.

"I haven't used it for a long time.Inaayos ni Ronan.May pinapadagdag akong accessories." he said.

Actually he's telling the truth.Yung ginagamit niya palagi as Derick ang pinapaganda pa niya.Memorable yun sa kanilang dalawa.

"So hindi natin pwedeng gamitin ngayon?" she sounds disappointed.

"I'm afraid not honey.Next week pwede na." he smiled a little.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay." sabi na lang niya.

Nanghinayang siya kasi gusto niya talaga na maranasan how it is to ride his motorbike with him.She had experienced how  it is  with Blake and Derick.She felt safe with them..for sure lalo na with him.

"Let's get ready...not unless you want to make love first?" he asked with a naughty smile on his lips.

She smiled seductively at him.

She touched his lips with her fingers.

"Mamaya na lang.I might not be able to last dahil sa gutom.But a little petting won't hurt." she said huskily.