Untitled Part 49

Hindi niya alam ang gagawin if sasagutin niya o hindi ang tawag.

She's even scared to look at Nick.She knows na bad trip ito.

Kakasabi lang nito na he won't let anyone see her tonight,lalo wala siyang panloob.

They shared intimate moments kani-kanina lang and somehow ayaw niyang masira ang moment nila.He has been a very generous lover and the least she could do is  to not annoy him.

Wala sa loob na naitanong niya without looking at him,"Shall I answer it or not?" she tried to make her tone steady.

SHIT!! Hindi talaga titigil ang asshole na to!--he thought.

He wants to beat him up but he doesn't want to frighten Stacey.At this early stage of their relationship, he doesn't wish that  she sees his violent side na maski siya hindi niya alam na meron siya.She asked him  to do those wonderful things  to her   a while ago and he'll  do his best not  ruin what they have right now dahil lang sa selos niya . He wished himself good luck cause he is really pissed.

He  dealt with the other asshole already.He is pretty sure na tumigil na ito sa panliligaw kay Stacey.Ito na lang ang problema niya.

"Nick?" he heard her call him again.Her phone is still ringing and Blake looks impatient.

He blew out some air to release some of his annoyance.

"Huwag mo ng sagutin.We'll get out of the car  anyway."he said.

Pinaandar na ulit ni Nick ang kotse ang stopped a few meters from Blake's motorcycle.

They saw him straightened and turned to look at Nick's car.

"I can't go out like this!" she sounded panicky.

She helplessly looked at Nick's grim expression as he glares at Blake through the windshield.

He glanced at her face down her breasts."Do you ever think that  I will let him see you like that?" he asked in an arctic tone.

"Wait here!Don't  dare come out!" utos nito.

She rolled her eyes at him before he got out of the vehicle.

As if naman lalabas ako ng ganito?--inis na komento niya sa sarili.

Kumunot ang noo niya when she saw Nick approached Blake.The latter frowned when he saw him .

GOSH! What is he  telling Blake?--tanong niya sa sarili.

Nakatalikod sa kanya si Nick but she can sense that his back is tensed.Mukhang nagpipigil ito ng galit.

Tumiim-bagang naman si Blake habang malamang nagsasalita si Nick.After a while nagsalita din ito and she saw Nick's fists clenched.

Stacey felt a little apprehensive kung ano ba ang pinag-uusapan nila.Mukhang pag wala siyang ginawa, magkakagulo.There is definitely tension between the two men.

Dun na siya nagdecide to honk para makuha ang atensiyon nilang dalawa,especially Nick.Hindi naman siya pwedeng lumabas.Baka lalong magalit ito dahil he specifically said that she stays inside.

Nick didn't turn but Blake looked at the car's direction.

He said something to Nick and the latter walked back to his car.

He opened the backseat then got something.Stacey saw it's a black  jacket.

He slammed the door then ang driver's seat naman ang binuksan nito.He slid in without closing the door anymore.