Untitled Part 11

Author's note :The book and ebook version are under Psicom and are available in bookstores, lazada and shopee and google play books respectively ❤️

Chapter 11

FUCKING HELL!-- Nick cursed.

Natigilan siya.He pulled out his dick from her hole.He saw blood on its tip.

SHE IS A VIRGIN???!-- he exclaimed to himself.

"MMMMMPPPPP!!" cried Stacey.

HE RAPED ME!! HE RAPED ME!!-- she told herself repeatedly.

Nasabununtan ni Nick ang sarili as he stood up from the bed and rushed in the bathroom.Tinanggal niya ang condom and threw it into the trash.

He splashed water on his face as he cursed over and over again .

Then he leaned on the sink as he looks at his face in the mirror.

"YOU MESSED UP BIG TIME, YOU ASSHOLE!" mura niya sa sarili.

He kicked the cabinet below the sink several times.

"I AM A FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" gigil na sabi niya.

Ang hapdi ng ibabang bahagi ng katawan niya.Pero tumigil siya sa pag-iyak when she heard him cursing.Walang kapatawaran ang ginawa nito sa kanya.She hates him!Pero nagtataka siya kung bakit ito tumigil when he realized na ito ang naka-una sa kanya.

He can't deny the fact that he had the shock of his life..but he also feels ....relieved... and pleased.

She is not a kept woman.He is her first...he smiled..but his smile faded ng maalala niya that for sure she hates him now.He cursed when he thought about that.

Think Alcantara! Think!-- bulong niya sa sarili.

He needs to do something para kahit papaano mabawasan ang galit nito sa kanya.

Bumalik siya sa kwarto.She is still crying quietly.

Kumuha siya ng kumot then he walked to the bed.

Ibinaba nito ang bra ni Stacey then her top.Kinumutan niya ang ibabang bahagi ng katawan nito.

She felt his presence.Nagulat siya ng ayusin nito ang bra niya at pang-itaas.He also covered the lower part of her body.

Maingat na inalis ni Nick ang panyo na nasa bibig ni Stacey.

He touched her lips lightly but she moved her head to the opposite direction.

He sighed.

"HAYUP KA!" she said.

He sat next to her.Hinaplos niya ang buhok nito.

"HUWAG MO AKONG HAWAKAN!! KALAGAN MO AKO!! TAKE THIS BLINDFOLD OFF!!" sigaw nito.

Titig na titig siya kay Stacey.

Lahat ng galit niya dito naglahong parang bula.

Now he realized that he was furious with her cause maybe subconsciously he wants her for himself .Akala niya masama itong babae at pag-aari na ng iba.Hindi niya matanggap yun.

He stood up to get his phone.He urgently needs to call someone.

Naramdaman ni Stacey na umalis sa tabi niya ang walanghiyang gumahasa sa kanya.

Ano kaya ang susunod gagawin ng demonyong ito? ---she asked herself.

Lalo yata siyang natatakot dahil mukhang may bipolar disorder pa yata ang rapist niya.Kanina sobrang marahas sa kanya tapos nung malamang virgin pa siya mukhang nakonsensya.