I smiled. "I love you too. Sleep well." but he was already asleep peacfully.

****

My hand slammed down on the snooze button of the annoying alarm clock that was currently blaring. I looked to my right to see it empty. I frowned. I heard the loud and sad sounds of puking again.

I hurriedly raced down the hallway and opened the bathroom door. I immediately spotted an abnormally pale Niall in the middle of the floor, back rested against the bathtub.

"Again?" I asked, picking him up and placing him on my lap. I kissed his forehead and still no temperature.

Niall nodded.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for waking you up," He apologized.

"It's okay. I'd rather you did, sweetheart. " I stood up with him still clinging to me. I walked to the bedroom and sat him on there.

I walked out the closet and pulled out a plain black v neck and grey skinny jeans for me and sweats and a white v neck for Niall. I knew he would want to be comfy at the hospital.

After I helped him get dressed, he ran to the bathroom. After he threw up,  grabbed the small garbage can, and grabbed some mints, we were in the car.

The car ride was silent. But luckily, it wasn't an awkward one. It was comforting. Niall and my fingers stayed laced the whole trip there and into the emergency room entrance.

I ignored some of the stares we got and I think Ni was just too sick to care. And to be perfectly honest, I didn't care either.

I walked up to the receptionist. "Hi. Welcome to Saint Petersburg General Hospital. How may I help you?" The blond lady smiled warmly at us. She was a pudgy women, around thirty. She had warm, welcoming hazel eyes and slightly wavey black hair. Her name plate stated 'Nurse Johnson'.

I smiled back politely. "Hello. My fiancė has been throwing up. I thought it was the flu but he didn't have a fever," I explained, making sure I didn't miss anything.

Nurse Johnson nodded and stood up. "Okay. Please follow me and I will have a doctor examine him as soon as possible. "

She gestured for us to follow with her hand and led us down a long hallway. I had to try to not gag at the horrible smell of disinfectant.

We stopped infront of a tall door. The nurse swiped her ID and opened the door. We shuffled through and settled down at a examination table.

Nurse Johnson turned around to face us. "Here we are. Please remove your clothes until you are in your boxers and slip this on." She handed him a nlue and white hospital gown. Niall frowned after she left.

"But my bum is going to show!" Niall whined.

"Yay!" I cheered, fist pumping. Niall gasped when he realized what I had meant. I grinned cheekily.

"Pervert," He muttered. I laughed.

"That may be, but at least I'm yours." I winked.

Just then a doctor that was about fifty-five years old walked in. He smiled warmly at us.

"Hello. My name is Doctor Smith. How can I assist you?" He introduced.

"Hi. My name is Liam and this is my fiancė, Niall." Niall squeaked out a small 'hello'.

"Nice to meet you. Now, what seems to be the problem?" He asked, getting a clip board and pen ready. I explained the same thing that I did to Nurse Johnson.

When I was done he turned to Niall.

"I'm going to have to ask you to lift that gown up, just below your chest. Niall shyly lifted it up and waited for the next instructions.

The doctor got out a cold jelly substance."I'm going to give you an ultrasound. I already have a good hypothesis but I still need to confirm it." And with that he spread the purple-colored gel across Niall's tummy. Niall jumped and shivered at the feel of it . I grabbed his hand and started playing with his thumb.

A few minutes later Dr. Smith stopped and grinned. He looked at us, not saying anything but still smiling.

As I was about to be creeped out, a sound stopped me. But not just any sound.

A heartbeat.

"Mr. Horan, Mr. Payne. You are, in fact, pregnant."

***
So there is chapter six! Niall is pregnant! Ahh! I'm so excited to write this story it's not even funny.

Another question is would anyone make a cover for this story and 'We Found Love In...Wal-Mart?' If you do just submit it to me and I'll dedicate a chapter to you and follow you! :)

Xoxo Erin

Edited: 13/7/14