Chapter 29

A/N: Sorry for the late update.x But it's still today ! So ... Yeah (:

Chapter 29-

(Zayn's Point Of View)

*Coming Home From The Hospital*

"He's such a love struck, twat! How could he just forgive her and stick up for her like that?" Louis hissed as we walked into his flat that he used to share with Harry.

"Mate, calm down. We're just being overprotective. We just need to drop it." I frown, hating the words that Louis has said about Beatrice.

Yeah, I've said some harsh words myself, but the fact that I'm still.. In love with her makes it hurt that I couldn't have made her smile. I wasn't even mad at her like I told Harry and Liam when we were in that stupid, small room. I loved her. I was mad that Harry was sticking up for her and I had yelled at her. I was mad at the fact Harry had her and I didn't.

"She's still a fucking-"

"Louis! Shut the hell up, mate! It's done, over with! He's happy and so is she so just drop it," I cut Louis off. I know I didn't mean anything I said, and I know he knew that I didn't mean it either, but I was still shocked by the sudden outburst. I leave the flat, running down the street, not even trying to hide until I run into a deserted church looking place.

Music plays and I hear voices singing in harmony. I follow the music, hoping to god this isn't going to be some kind of scary movie scene and I get killed. Taking my chances, I push open a door. The voices stop singing and I see the four girls that were singing before stop and turn towards me.

The first girl had purple hair. Pink lipstick smeared onto her lips and her makeup done a little too heavily for me. Her blue, swirly top fit her nicely and the other two were dressed almost the same as her. Two girls, of the same skin color, one with black hair in more of a fro, and one with red, long hair looked at me next.

When my eyes landed on the last one, she was so different and I couldn't get the thumping of my heart to stop. Her lips had a more reddish pink lipstick on and her mouth hung open a bit from when I cut off their singing, her blonde hair lead to her collarbones that were sticking out of the top of her blue and white dress. A smile grew on her face, causing my heart to race even faster and I smiled back, not even being in control of my actions.

"Hi, I'm Perrie." Her voice just as soft as her looks made me almost fall to my knees. "This is Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Jade." She comes towards me, a hand outstretched. I take it immediatly, gripping onto it. She giggles a little and I noticed I've been grasping it for a little longer than needed. I instantly let go, my face warming up.

"Um, Perrie... Do you think.. Um.. I mean if you're not, you.. Know... Nevermind," I turn around on my heels, burrying my hands in my face. I'm almost to an exit when I feel a petite hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, I would love to go out. Here's my number." She hands me a peice of paper with music on it, on the back is her digits. I smile widely.

"I'll text you then?" I ask and she giggles and nods, going back to her group. Wow, is she amazing.

(Beatrice's Point Of View)

*Back To Current Time*

He was searching for me? Dammit. Why did I leave in the first place? I need to go back to him. I hate to betray Liam but I needed Harry. I needed him. I left for a stupid reason instead of staying there and telling them to stop arguing. Damn it. Damn it all.

I sat up, opening the top drawer to grab the pen and pad. I quickly scribbled a note to Liam, setting it on my pillow and grabbing the clothes and everything Liam had bought me and packed, leaving the hotel room. I made my way to the Main Street, not bothering to grab a cab and running to my destination.

I make it to the flat. The place I've been avoiding. The place that held the one person I actually feel I might like. Why was I like this? I never really.. Expressed my feelings for Harry, did I?

That doesn't matter now, all that matters is I'm here. I can see him again. I just have to wait until tomorrow to see his brown, soft curls. His green, bright, vibrant eyes. His smile, his dimples, his everything.

I missed Harry...

I opened the door, letting the smell of his cologne, that he always wore so much of, fill my air. I smiled. I set my bag down on the floor, continuing to look through the house.

I finally made it to the one place I was afraid of. The bedroom.

I twisted the doorknob, the lights were off and the numbers on the alarm clock seemed brighter from its surroundings. I managed to make my way in the dark. I felt around Harry's side, smiling at the indent he left there with his body. I lied down, cuddling into the smell he left. It seemed stronger. As if he was right there.

I had to be hallucinating, letting my wanting of him take over my reality. I turned, flicking on the light before flipping back to my original position.

Once again, the smell of Harry became stronger. I let my eyes open and my mouth let out a screech as I saw a body laying in my bed. I shot up, looking at the body.

The hair, the shut eyes, the lips, the body. It was him.

"H-Harry.." My voice broke, reaching out and touching his cheek. His left eye opened, looking at me. Soon they were both open and his eyes were focused on me.

"Wow, I'm lucid dreaming..." I heard him mumble. I let out a slight laugh as he moved closer. "Holy shit, is it real... You look the same as I saw you in the hospital." He wrapped a hand around my wrist and I stayed silent, not knowing what else to do.

He leaned in, his eyes shut and lips puckered. My brain kicked in and I shot back, avoiding the kiss.

"You even avoid me in my dreams," Harry grumbled, frowning slightly.

"You're not dreaming, Harry," I breath and his eyes widen. He gets out of bed and is in front of me in a second.

"You came back to me.." His voice small and gentle as he moves closer. "You came back," his voice is full now as he wraps me in a hug. I know it pains him considering his whole torso is still wrapped, but he hugs me with so much force it almost makes me, literally, breathless.

"I'm so foolish for leaving, Harry. Please let me come back," I speak as he pulls away.

"Of course, Bea. Holy shit, of course!" He spins me around, grunting a bit from the pain, yet he still does it. "Why did you come back? My nightmares were bad, Bea. They weren't as bad cause I felt like you were with me but I was shit. I felt like shit. They're going away. I know if you stay with me, they'll be gone for good. You're staying right? You don't love Zayn?"

"I missed you and I was foolish. I don't love Zayn. I... I missed you," I cover up the fact I almost told him I liked him.

"I'll take it," he grips me in one more hug. "Come on, lets go to sleep." He pulls me to the bed and I let out a small chuckle. We get into bed, me on his side and him on mine. I smile.

"You smell good," I tell him. I quickly hit my palm against my face. "I mean..." He cuts me off as he pulls away. Great, now I made him uncomfortable. He slips off his shirt and sets it down next to his pillow. He sits me up and slides my shirt off, too. I squeal, hiding under the covers.

"Why are you hiding?" He laughs.

"You just took my shirt off!"

"Just sit up," he rolls his eyes and I frown, sitting up. His eyes fall on my stomach before he pokes my belly button.

"Harry!" I squeak. He laughs again and grabs his shirt, pulling it over my head.

"There," he turns the lamp off and lays down. I sit there, dumbfounded. "Laying down?" He grabs my wrist and tugs me closer as his eyes shut.

I do lay down and fall asleep with Harry. The first time in days I fell asleep without hesitation.

-

Yay (: An Update ! Whoop . Well , tomorrow will be an earlier update, I'm waking up at like 6 and I'll be at my grandmas and I'll have a computer so I might update twice tomorrow ! Depends how much you vote & comment ! (:

(Love You !)

Zayn & Perrie getting married <33333