Chapter 18

I woke up and went to stretch, soon feeling I was too claustrophobic. I looked up and Harry tightened his grip on me. I groaned and pushed him away. When did I fall asleep with him?

I loosened from his grip and groaned as it was so much effort for this early in the morning.

I finally freed myself and called Louis' cell phone.

"Hello?" He answered finally, I let out a breath of relief.

"Will you come let me out?"

"Yep! Gotcha, baby." I could basically feel his mock.

"Wait, Lou!"

"Yeah?" His phone shuffled.

"When does the tour end?"

"Soon." And he hangs up.

(a/n: I'm gonna skip forward a lot, but the only thing you're missing is them going hotel to hotel doing tours....)

*6 Months Later*

"Thank You and I can't wait to see you next tour!" Liam belts out and they scramble off stage after doing a rude action towards Harry.

"Great ending, guys." I smile as they all surround me with hugs.

"I think we should get individual hugs." Harry sulks.

"Well, come here, crabass." I immediately feel his arms wrap around me and a flash stuns me. I turn to see Simon smiling. I never thought I would say this, but I missed him.

I hugged the rest of the boys, Zayn's hug lasting a bit longer. I pulled away and he chuckled and went to the bathroom, Liam and Niall following. Harry went to join them but Simon stopped him.

"May I speak to you two?" He smiles gently, everything about him seems calm and it eases my anxiety. I smile and follow him, Harry close behind us.

We sit on a bench and he speaks.

"I'm only saying this once. While the tour is on a break for... As long as it takes to make a new album. You two will be staying together in a flat, more private than getting an apartment. Stay together and you guys will be in a relationship, taking it to the next stage. No more than a fake relationship. Got it?"

Knowing better not to argue with Simon, Harry nods.

"I don't want to spend over a year with... That!" I look at Harry.

"Too late. We'll be dropping you off after we retrieve your stuff and fly back to the UK."

"Do I have a choice?"

"No, hon." He smiles weakly. I sigh and nod my head, agreeing. "You're brave. Even I wouldn't have state with Harry if I were you." He laughed and I joined in.

"Hahaha..." Harry mocked us. I smiled.

"So, how are you asking me out, Styles?" He grimaced at the name and I flinched a bit, too.

"Anyway I want," his eyes flashed to life and I became aware that the use of his old nickname had brought him back from his past and back to trying to be BadAss Styles. I groan.

__________________________________

I shuffled in my seat uncomfortably, accidentally elbowing Harry. He rolled his eyes and I just huffed. Ever since I brought up his nickname he's been like this.

"I love flying at night." I smiled, mostly talking to myself, not expecting Harry to answer.

"I love how you look at night," he answered, mocking my tone. I heard soft talking about what Harry had said behind us and I realized he did it for the people around us to hear. I ignored his comment and continue to admire the night sky.

I watched as we began to lift up, feeling a warmth against my neck, I turned to see Harry closer than I expected.

"You're intoxicating, you know that?" He whispered.

"Sure," I said sarcastically. He suddenly unbuckled my seatbelt and pulled me into the isle. We were located in the middle. I felt someone's flash from a camcorder come on, obviously trying to get footage of Harry. Fangirls are everywhere.

He took a flower out of his pocket and he handed me it.

"For you," he smiled. I smiled, too. Obviously playing along with it. "You know, spending this whole tour together I became quite fond of you. I know we've had a thing but we never officially confirmed it. I want you to be mine. Move in with me and be my girlfriend?" Harry smirked, leaning to his side.

"Of course, Harry." I pretended to choke on tears and he hugged me tightly. I breathed in his scent. He was the intoxicating one.

A few people clapped and we went to sit back down, the flash on the camcorder turned off and everyone went back to their own lives.

"That was a nice way to do that," I smiled gently. He shrugged.

"Well... I'm gonna get sleep." I whispered and turned to lay against the window.

"No." I heard Harry.

"What?" I turned back to him and looked at his eyes, they were a dark green from the lack of light.

"Lay on me." He insisted, moving up the arm rests and using his pillow to place on his shoulder. He tugged at my arm and I jerked onto his shoulder. I quickly felt my eyes fall and I drifted to sleep comfortably.

"Bea, we're here." I hear and I quickly get up to get off of the plan, instead ramming my head into something above. I hear a chuckle that can only belong to the annoying, Harry.

"Where the fuck are we?" I groan.

"Our flat," he smiles at me and I smile back groggily.

We walk in and there's absolutely no furniture what-so-ever.

"Let's go shopping," he shrugs.

"With what money?" I snap.

"Honey, I'm an millionaire. I don't need money. I have people to send my bill to for that." He laughs, cockily. How am I supposed to live with him for a year?

"Well, lets go." I tug him along, he snatches his wrist out of my grip and growls.

"Don't ever think you control me, Beatrice."

Ugh, it's like middle school all over. He's a shut out, player person again. Great.

"Whatever, Harry."

"Let's go to the grocery store first. We'll buy dishes and all that shit and food for the house and store that before we buy the beds and couches and whatever else," he demands. I huff and follow behind him and get in the car.

"How many tattoos do you have?" I ask.

"Lost count after forty," he shrugged.

(A/N: Ik he doesn't have as many as my book will say , but Harry's going to be a darker version now!)

"Oh," I asked. I only saw a few on his arms.

"Their on my chest," he answers my curiosity of lack of tattoos showing. We emerge a stop sign and he pulls off his shirt. "See?"

My breath hitches as I stare at his toned, tattooed chest. I nod, speechless. Tattoos are my new weakness.

We pull up to the store and he tugs on his shirt. I'm sort of happy that my mind isn't melted by the image of his body any longer.

We quickly grab everything and get out of there as quickly as possible. We stop at home and fill the kitchen and bathrooms with the stuff we bought at the grocery store. Once we're done with that we make our way to the furniture store.

"Hi, welcome! Need any help?" A friendly guy smiles at us. He's about our age, or so it seems. "I'm Nick. You are?" He smiles specifically at me. Harry growls and tugs at my wrist, intertwining our fingers.

"Taken. We don't need help, thanks." Harry snaps at the young lad and walks by the couches. Our house has a white and black theme to it, so the couches are already limited to a small selection, making this trip quicker. We find a nice couch that fits two and a matching one that could fit about four. We decided to get that and they go and find an exact pair to go put in the back of a truck.

"The beds! My favorite part," I smile, Harry rolled his eyes, our fingers still linked.

"Bed," he corrected me. "If we're a couple, we share a bed." He made it seem like we were soulmates, and smirked. 

"N-"

"No protests," he cut me off, smirking, "now lets go find a perfect bed for two." He dragged me over bye a white and black bed. It was very tall and I basically had to jump up and climb to get on it. Harry had no troubles and was sighing in relief, grabbing my hand and tugging me onto the bed also.

I instantly sunk into it.

"My god, this is heaven!" I squealed. "Can we get this one?" I plea, and Harry chuckled at my childish ways.

"Sure, babe." He leaned in and kissed my forehead. I felt shocked by the sudden gesture and turned to hide my blush. "First, lets try it out." He said, turning me and pressing me into his side, a cuddling position. "Perfect," he purred.

"This bed is perfect." I agreed.

"I meant you," he chuckled, his voice low.

"Oh." I flushed again, embarrassed by my mistake rather than his kind words.

We decided we would get the furniture we had.

We drove behind the delivery truck home and it put everything in place. It came with everything else. It was a nice bed. I went shopping once more for little things to keep the house busy and decided we finally had everything we needed.

"Welcome home," Harry came behind me and hugged me.

"Harry, we're in private. This may be my home for now, but we don't need to act like a couple while no ones watching." I pulled away from him.

"Why must you be such a bitch? We're supposed to act like a couple all the time! I'm just playing my role." He spat at me.

"Sorry that this isn't what I want to do! If I had a choice, I wouldn't be here, Harry! Got it?"

"I'm going to bed," his voice hard and he made his way into our room, the door slamming.

I slumped on the couch and realized how big this place was. I wish it had more bedrooms so I wouldn't have to lay with Harry tonight. I decided to grab the blanket that was draped over the couch and sleep on the couch. I flipped the television on and watched as Peter tried to move the horse out of the way of his car. I giggled.

Thoughts of Harry rushed into my brain with no warning as I noticed the horse was stubborn like Harry.

Why was he being like this? So distant, to himself, and rude? Usually he's sweet and kind. I wish I never called him by his nickname. That name is hell in words. I groaned and found myself sleeping.

I felt a wet, hot hand touching my shoulder.

"Bea," I opened my eyes to a pleading Harry's eyes in my sight. I gasp and sink into the couch more. Realizing it was really Harry I sat up a bit.