Chapter 10-

Wey Hey. You guys seem to not like the idea of me having goals; but it makes me feel like people are actually reading & I'm not updating for nothing and too often. So; Chapter 10 everyone!

Plus sorry it took SO long... I'm grounded.-.

~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10;

"Harry," I moaned, gripping his hair tightly. He moaned as I moved my hands in his hair, tugging his curls slightly.

"Stop moving, love." He said.

He slowly made his way down my torso and kissed my stomach that was flat.

"Are you sure?" He looked up his eyes piercing mine and it did nothing but turn me on more.

"Oh, god, Harry. Yes." I nodded. He stood and pulled down his briefs. His, blushing at the thought, 'significant other' right in front of me. He shifted so he was right about to enter me.

~

I sat up quickly, sweat on my forehead again. What the hell just had happened? I looked around me. The boys were all gone. Where was I even? There was an aching feeling in my cheek. I reached up and touched it, pulling off my phone. The phone was still on and a picture of Lou and Harry was present. I smiled. I remember now...

One question remained? Why did I have that dream? I shook it off and pretended nothing ever happened. I thanked god no one had slept in the same room as I did just in case I had let a moan or two slip out.

I walked to the restroom to shower so I didn't have to remember the horrid dream I had not to long ago. I cleansed my body and dried off.

The door to the bathroom started to rattle and I cursed at myself under my breath for not locking the door. The bathroom swung open and in walked a yawning Louis. I sighed, thanking god it wasn't Harry or Niall and wrapped the towel around me quickly.

"Uh, Louis. I think you've got the wrong loo." I smiled at him. His head lifted.

"I guess I have, well, I'm already here do you mind?" I shook my head, no, as he unbuttoned his boxers and took a wee, I shut my eyes and walked out of the room, I just dried my hair with a separate towel. "What time is it?" I looked up at Louis, who was flushing the toilet thankfully. Going back in the bathroom, clothed, I started doing my hair.

"It's uh... 4 in the morning." He rubbed his eyes, "You can't sleep either?" He looked down at me.

To be honest, Louis looked extremely sexy in the morning. His hair was matted to his forehead from the heat on the bus, his eyes were a brighter shade, his abs and arms looked extremely buff. I felt like I was drooling.

"Erm, no." I shook my head side to side. He smiled.

"What are you gawking at?" He grinned.

"You just look.. Different in the morning. Attractive, really." I shrugged.

His laugh echoed in the small bathroom. "Do I not always look attractive?" He growled.

"I- uh, I mean... I just- er..." I stuttered and scratched the back of my neck.

"I get it, Pee Pants. Just giving you a hard time."

"Right, aha," I chuckled forcefully and smiled up at him. "Can I tell you something..? I don't think I've liked Niall the same in the past weeks and I'm sort of happy that no one knew about us..."

"I kind of figured. I think he's just trying to make you feel happier, you know? He thought you would be more... Devestated, maybe."

"Speaking of breakups," his voice cracked and suddenly Louis looked down and I saw a drop fall from his face and plunged to the floor, creating a tiny pool of water at his feet. "Uh, we... Just broke up.. Literally right when I came in here.." He sniffled quietly. "She said she didn't trust that I wouldn't make a move on you, which I'm not, and I even told her you're Harry's.." He sighed.