Chapter 25

A/N: happpppy birthdayyyy to me ... Yay... But I guess I should update since its my Golden Birthday.. Y'all don't care...

Chapter 25:

*Zayn's POV*

"I think I love you," I blurt out. Dammit, Zayn! I told you to be subtle. This is not subtle. "I mean.. I think I love your house. Sorry, I had an itch in my throat." I choke out a lie. Her face brightens up again.

Her beautiful, gentle face. Her green-blue eyes staring back at me, then at the ground, then back at me. She shifted in her seat before moving back a bit.

"So... Zayn. Whatta ya here for?" She looked at me. Damn, her accent was perfect. "Zayn?" Her face was scrunched in confusion. What was I here for? To ask her the question... I can't ask her that.

"Do you love Harry?" Dammit! Why do I keep blurting.

"I... I don't love anyone, Zayn..." She shrugged.

"Why'd you chose Harry then? Why not Louis or me?" I pushed.

"I didn't chose Harry. I probably would've chose you. You were the nicest and I actually had a little crush on you for a few days. I guess Harry and I were forced together and he's... Just... Well, we're taking it slow."

"You liked me?" I moved closer. Her face became confused before she nodded. "Then kiss me."

At the same moment, I heard a door slam open and I turned towards the loud noise. Harry was trudging to us, his face was red, his nose was flaring a bit and his hair was slightly tussled.

*Beatrice's POV*

"Get the fuck away from her, you low-life, girlfriend stealing bastard!" Harry growled, stopping just behind the couch, causing Zayn to stand up in a hurry.

"She's not your girlfriend! At least I'm not a pussy and can tell her my feelings."

"Then continue not being a pussy and let me fuck up your face, Malik." Harry seethed.

"Guys... Stop, please." I quietly pleaded, covering my ears and rocking back and forth on the couch. I've never liked arguing.

"See what you did! You're scaring her! You always frighten her!" I heard Zayn's muffled screams. "Baby," my hands were pulled from my ears. "Do you wanna stay at my place tonight?"

"She lives here." Harry barked.

"Stop it!" I screamed, yanking myself and running into the bathroom, locking the door. I searched my pockets, looking for my phone. Once I found it, I quickly searched my contacts, landing on the one person I know hasn't, and will never, hit on me.

"Hello?"

"Liam... Will you come pick me up?"

"Of course, babe. Where are you?" His voice sounded more concerned.

"At what management makes me call 'home'. Just walk in. I'm locked in the bottom floor bathroom. Knock... Erm, 6 times so I know it's you." I reply rushed.

"Be there in a few," he answered before hanging up.

I could still hear the other two fighting. The fighting went on for about, what it seems, five to ten minutes. Until I heard the boys stop.

"Liam?" Harry spoke. "Where are you going?"

Suddenly I heard 6 knocks and I rushed to open the door. Liam smiled sympathetically and I just shuttered, almost crying again when he shushes me, picking me up from the floor and carrying me bridal style.

"Let go of her, Liam." Harry growled.

"She called me to get her away from you douche bags. What has gotten into you two? Call me when you guys have this shit sorted out. I'll bring her back when she's ready." He growled, walking out of the door. I didn't want to meet anyone's eye contact so I stuffed my head in between Liam's neck and collar bones and let me carry me out.