Chapter 13-

PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU CONTINUE. I WILL UPDATE FASTER!(:

Hey guys . 

I'm updating . Happy? Good <3

---

Chapter 13-

I woke as my bed shifted and a body hovered over me. I giggled as the body's head went between my chin and my chest, between my neck, the hair tickling my chin.

"Harry.." I groaned. He laughed.

"Good morning." He smiled. His voice vibrating my neck.

"Morning, fatty. Wanna get off of me?" I laughed. He chuckled and slowly climbed off of me.

"We're switching states and hotels again. The boys already left and I let you sleep in. I made breakfast. Care to join me?" His smiled brightened as I agreed.

"Why'd you wait for me?" I raised an eye brow, not getting the motivation to get up yet.

"Well.. Paul called... He wants to meet with us... First we have to stop and get coffee and be seen in public.. To continue the... Stunt.." He explained. I nodded and shooed him out of the room.

"I have to get clothes on."

"I don't mind."

"Get out," I shoved at his shoulder. He laughed and made his way out of the room.

I got up and set my bed. The hotel was so empty. I packed my stuff, throwing on sweatpants and a tight sweatshirt and tying up my hair.

I made my way for the bathroom. My makeup was everywhere so I looked like Frankensteins wife. My hair looked like a family of birds had been living there for ages, and my mouth was chapped.

I brushed through my hair, washed my face and brushed my teeth. My face looked hectic without makeup. I didn't care, it was just Harry.

"Foods getting cold." I saw Harry's head peak in in the mirror. I smiled and turned to follow him. All his stuff was also packed.

We sat at the table and ate silently. Harry really did change. His eyes were more gentle and colorful than the deep grey, depression his eyes used to carry. His hair seemed so much more full and lengthily, and his face seemed so much happier and genuine than ever before.

"So. I never really got to know you..." He started. "Talk."

"What do you want to know?"

"Mm.. I know the basics, so lets get more personal. Have you ever smoked?"

"Cigarettes? No." I made a face of disgust.

"Marijuana?" I laughed.

"Maybe."

"You have!"

"Only in California for my birthday! It was nothing!" He laughed and started to clean up.

"We need to get going to go meet Paul." I nodded. I put some makeup on and put my luggage in the car. As always, paparazzi and girls were right on our tail. The snapped some shots as we held hands and chatted. We didn't stop for coffee considering we had some, which went perfectly with Harry's breakfast, which I've never tasted anything better!

As soon as we entered the cab I pulled my hand away and set it on my lap. Harry turned and stirred until reaching for my hand again. I looked up at him.

"What? I'm empty without a hand to hold." His face went puppy-look and I allowed it as we pulled up to the building Paul had us meet at.

The boys were playing football with Paul. As Niall scored a touchdown, Louis tackled him. Their pads saving the fall. The laughed as we got out of the car. I let my hand fall to my side.

"So what's going on?"

"Simple. You're basically in the band. You'll just sit on the couch on stage." Liam shrugged as he kicked around the football.

"Why are you tackling if you're playing football?" I laughed at Louis and he said he felt like it.

(A/N: Football is soccer!)

The boys tour bus pulled up and we boarded it. Paul said he'd meet us at the next hotel and we said okay. We had a bit of traveling to go. Nails face smiled largely.

"What's up, Cheshire Cat?" I smiled at him.

"After this concert, we go to the States!" He smiled.

---

A few miles away, Niall got hungry and we stopped at a deserted gas station.

A man was working behind the counter. What looked to be his daughter was organizing the shelves.

We grabbed snacks and checked out.

"Omg! One Direction!" The little girl screamed. All the boys sighed. How did we not spot the One Direction shirt? "And Beatrice! Can you guys sign my shirt."

"What's your name, babe?" Harry smiled. She squealed.

"Kaitlin!" She smiled. We all signed it and left quickly.

"She was cute." I laughed.

"She was cute cause she was your second fan." Louis poked my dimple.

"Don't touch me, and nah-ah."

"Ah-hah!"

"I bet not."

"Loser kisses winners cheek."

"Deal."

"How do we measure that?"

Louis shrugged, "Beats me." All the boys laughed and we played as we got onto the bus again.

I logged onto twitter to see I had new followers. I sighed and went onto Instagram; which had many more followers.

I posted a pic of the snapchat app with the caption: "Snapchat me at _____" (Not a real snapchat!)

Quickly my phone blew up. At least I had something to do.

---

A/N:

Hey guys!(:

So should I post my actual snapchat (;

Or my Tumblr.

Or Instagram.

Or you should inbox me.

Yeah?

Yeah.

Haha. Message me on here if you want any of that (:

Love You! <3