Chapter 9-

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9-

I was woken up by the sound of banging. Was someone in the hotel? Some fan found out where we were and is trying to get in? Shit. I got up and stumbled out of my room. The sound was coming to the room next door, Haziam's room. (A/N: That's Harry , Zayn, Liam. Don't Judge Me.) I went to the kitchen and grabbed a frying pan. Suddenly my phone had rang and I squealed. PaulyD Higgins had popped up on my phone, my nickname for Paul. I giggled. I opened the text.

"Hey PeePants," Louis must have informed him on the nickname, "I just wanted to tell you that the tour will start tomorrow. You'll be traveling around the world on the tour bus with the boys, and stopping for interviews, signings, and gigs, of course.xx"

"Alright," I texted back and turned the screen back to black. I grabbed the key card that worked for the two rooms and left the room. I looked left and right down the hallway, no fans. I swiped the key card and snuck in the full boys room and shut the door carefully.

I crept around the corner. The noise was coming from Harry's room. Was the fan trying to kidnap Haz?! I tiptoed to the room and opened the door, it squeaked a little, but stopped. I looked through the peephole and saw the one thing I never wanted to.

The feeling of a heavy heart sunk to my feet as I saw the sight above me. I could hear the thumping in my ears.

Harry was fucking another girl.

I closed the door quietly and walked normally back to my own room. I shut the door and into my room, packing up. I packed up Lou's and Niall's suitcase also, and cleaned up around the hotel room. I went to the couch and sat on it, maybe watching television will clear my mind of the sight I had just saw.

I flicked the TV on and Bridesmaids was on. The part where they were shitting in the sink, puking in the toilet, and the girl shitting in the middle of the road in the nice, white, expensive wedding dress. Suddenly the thought of being in a wedding crossed my mind, everyone gawking at me, my husband waiting for me. Him looking spiffy as ever. I still had some time before I would want that to happen, but a girl could dream.

I was lost in my thoughts, when I regained aware of my current surroundings I glanced at the clock. It was already six in the morning.

I yawned and stretched. How long have I been awake? I mopped into the kitchen and took out what I needed to make pancakes for the boys.

As I finished placing the last pancake on the stack of about sixty pancakes, I heard the other boys storm in.

"Woah, it's clean in here? What happened?" I heard Louis ask.

"Good morning to you, too. Come in the kitchen, boys." I called. I heard their hurrying footsteps and soon they were all in there, sat at the table.

"Damn, what are you up to?" Zayn raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing. Just thought I would do something nice before y'all had to spend a year on a bus with me." I shrugged.

"Shit, that's today." Harry groaned. I looked at him. His hair was in neat curls, and he had no hickys. Maybe it was a dream.

I nodded and tossed my phone, Liam caught it and read the text. He nodded and tossed it back. I set out six plates and set down ten on each plate. I set out a few bottles of syrup. Thank god Louis went shopping.

They all devoured the food and I collected the plates and cleaned up, the places spotless.

"You're like a girl Liam," Niall giggled. I shoved him.