Chapter 4-

Shit. Shit, shit, shit. He remembers me, too...

I turned to face him, "You've owned this beanie, too?" I smiled fakily. He shook his head, chuckling.

"No," he said in his fimiliar slow accent. I looked around us and saw everyone was asleep. Great timing, you assholes.

"Then you've-"

"Cut the crap," he cut me off. "I know you remember. Don't lie to yourself." He smiled.

"What?" I said, acting as if I don't remember. His smile faded.

"I- what? Nothing."

Shit how could this get any worse? Suddenly, as if trying to make my world a living hell, I felt something pour out of my area... Down.. There...

"Oh, fuck." I exclaimed and made my way past Harry. I reached into my bag and grabbed pajamas and a pad. Ugh, I had to test myself.

I slid into the bathroom stall and changed my pajamas and putting on the pad. I sighed and carried my clothes back and put them into the luggage cart. I shut it and sat back down. Damn, cramps suck.

"Here," Harry said suddenly, "Let me massage you. You seem tense." He smiled. I shrugged.

"I have a boyfriend, and he happens to be your best mate." I stated matter-of-factly. He chuckled, and turned me so my back was facing him and started to massage me anyway.

"Harry, I'm serious. Stop." I tried, but gave in. It felt fucking good. I huffed as he stopped.

"Feel better, babe?" He smirked, showing his dimple perfectly. I flushed.

"Yeah," I mumbled. He laughed to himself. "Don't call me 'babe'... I already have a boyfriend, stating that for the second time."

"Whatever.. Excited to go on the tour with me, and the rest of the boys?"

No.

"Yeah," I answered again.

"Wanna know the wonders of first class?" He smiled and I shrugged. He stood and rumaged through his bag before hooking contols to the TV that he magically found on the back of their seats. "Gaming." He handed me a controller and headphones.

I took it, and there it was. Mario Kart. I beasted at this game. I picked the character Luigi, and Harry picked Mario.

"You're original," I scoffed. He chuckled, and shut the curtain so people did'nt hear or see our game playing.

"I don't see you trying to change it up, Luigi."

I laughed at his remark, and we began playing. No one could beat me. I started racing and I won.

"Whatever," he grunted. I giggled. He lifted his head up and smiled as if my laugh had made his whole life. I set the controller down and streched, and suddenly I got extremely tired again.

"Harry... I'm tired," I yawned again. He laughed.

"Go to bed, loser." I giggled.

"You're the," yawn, "loser, loser.." I then dawned off into sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Babe, wake up. Wake up!" I heard Niall call. I woke up, and streched. Oh shit, jetlag. Damn.. I groaned.

"Jetlag?" I nodded. He chuckled and lifted me up. "I gotcha babe."

He carried me all the way through the airport earning a few stares, but no serious crowding. We made it out to the car, and Niall set me down into it. The rest of the boys joining us. I'm so happy we were early enough to beat the pack of girls they always say crowd them. A few were gathered around, of course.