Chapter 27

A/N: I never realized how much hate hurts. . . Anywhore, thanks for those who keeps hate to themselves.

If you live in Minnesota, comment where from ! I wanna see who all reads my story in my state, el oh el .

And a lot of people have been messaging me questions about myself, so if you want to know something about me, just message me and I'll answer ! (:

Kay , here's the chapter! Thanks for getting the votes & comments so quickly! Much loveeeeee.x

Chapter 27:

*Louis' POV*

"What the fuck do you mean she hit him? I always knew something was wrong with her!" I hiss into the phone. Liam had just told me that Harry had gotten hit by Beatrice and to have us meet him at the nearest hospital as soon as possible. I sighed and hung up, my anger boiling.

I despised everything about her. The fact I kissed her, the fact I ever liked her, the fact of her existing, what so ever! She's just a worthless little-

"Why were you screaming, Lou?" Niall walks in the room, "Needa hug?" His expression falls and he opens his arms, not caring if I said no or not.

Niall was really good with hugs, probably the best of our group, besides, maybe, Zayn. It's about a tie. I finally give in, wrapping my arms around the almost/already taller boy and he cuddled into the hug, putting his head in the crevis by my neck.

"Your hair is tickling me, Ni," I laugh softly, pulling away, keeping my hands on his arms so he was only so far away.

"What's got ya down, man?"

"That bitch, Beatrice, hit Harry with her car!"

"On purpose!" His eyes grew darker, his face reddening as I release his arms. "That-"

"Niall! No, not on purpose... I wish it was, so I could be even more rude." It's odd that Niall was the one trying to calm me down, now it's the other way around.

"Well, who were you talking to?" Niall tried to calm himself, he hated his rough side.

"Liam. We need to meet him at the hospital. I'm giving Bea a piece of my mind. Get Zayn and lets go, now." I ordered and Niall nodded. I went out and started the car, ready to leave.

They hopped in, both in the back and we drove to meet our angonized best mate. We quickly parked the car, rushing to the entrance before anyone could stop us and waste our time. I found the front desk and I could see Liam from around the corner.

"Where's that bitch!" Zayn said, he was aware of the situation, Niall and I filled him in.

"Yeah, Liam.." Niall tried to sound calm.

"I've never felt so much hate!" My voice was horse, holding in tears and hoping my best friend was okay.

We came a little closer to Liam, seeing around the corner that Beatrice was sitting there. She was a spot over from Liam, making her hidden from the wall.

"Who the fuck do you think you are," I try to lunge myself at her.

"Lou! That's illegal and we're in public. Let's go sit down." Niall tugged on my arm. I looked down at him, his eyes softening mine a bit before I yanked away from his grasp.

"Where the hell is he." I make it more of a statment.

"He's in his room, still in a coma."

"He's in a fucking coma? Are you kidding me! Look what the hell you caused, you inconsiderate, heartless, bitch!" I hiss at Bea. Thankfully, the room was empty.