Chapter 8-

Hi ^_^

Holy chiz niz, I'm almost at like... 45k reads ! That's crazy! That's the only reason I'm continuing this is because of y'all<3 whoops, Texas accent just slipped out. Anyway , you don't want to read this so .. Carry on& Enjoy?

Vote - Comment- Fan . YadaYada.

Luff Yeww<3

Chapter 8-

I jogged out the door. What the hell just happened. I put my back up against the door and stood for a minute. It was nothing... Niall's just being Niall... Right? Yeah.

I continued on with the plan, I still think we should have made Louis do it. I giggled. Louis and Harry doing it... Alright, too far. What was I doing? Oh right, pranking.

I swiped the key card we had an extra of in their door and it opened. Liam and Zayn were placed on the couch.

"Holy shit," they both spoke simultaneously.

"What? Do I look bad?" I looked down, and flattened down my hair with my palm.

"No! You look fucking amazing," Zayn gawked.

"Girlfriend. You have one," Liam hit Zayn's shoulder. "But you do look amazing. What are you here for?" He smiled. I smiled back.

"Harry Edward Styles, he here?" I looked around.

"Bedroom." Zayn pointed. "He's in Niall's for now."

"Thank, babes."

"OMG! She called us babe." I heard them squeal, trying to whisper loud enough for me to hear.

"Hardeharhar." I put up my middle finger and walked to the bedroom. Why'd they get the nicer hotel room? Fuck this...

I knocked on the door, but let myself in anyway.

"Harry," I said, wondering to myself if that was a statement or question. He poked his head from the bathroom.

They had their own bathrooms? What the hell.

Suddenly I noticed the scene before me. I watched as Harry's fresh wet curls were now clung to his forehead here and there, everyone now and then there would be droplets dripping to the floor. His bare torso was open to the world and had little streams of water glistening from his very defined, toned abs.

"What do you want, Beatrice?" He stuck his head back into the bathroom. I stepped forward and leaned against the door frame.

"To know where you go to work out," I joked.

"Real reason."

"For you." I purred. God, this is so weird... "I came to talk to you, but right now all I want to do is have you." I played along with the plan. For some reason I felt like this wasn't the plan.

"Be-" he started.

"No," I moved closer. Placing my finger on his chest and feeling the definition in his abs. I looked up at Harry who was already looking down at me. "I love your eyes," I stood on my tippy toes and started sucking a spot on his neck. I moved around his neck until I heard a stifled groan. I found his sweet spot. I sucked and nibbled on that section until it left a bruise. That should be there for a good while.

"Beatrice,"

"Shhh, Harry. Come," I grabbed his hand and lead him to his bed. "Lay down," I growled.

"No, Beatrice. No. I cant," he stood up and hugged me, his mouth found his way to my ear and nibbled. "I can't hurt you, I'm not who you think I am..." I sighed.

"It's alright, Harry," I looked up. "You have beautiful eyes," I whispered. He groaned.

"You're not making this easy," he spoke through clenched teeth. Was he angry?

"Well you won't like this then," I giggled, guiding my pointer finger over the hicky.

"I should get going though," I said, "Nice seeing you." I kissed his cheek, and turned on my heels. "Oh, and you should come back to your own room so Niall can have his back. PS, that hickey will be payback for the picture. Stop changing sides, you shit."

"Dammit, Beatrice." I heard him mumble as I shut the door.

"Bye, Li. Bye, Zayn." I smiled at the two boys and left the room.

I trotted to my room and swiped the key and let myself in.

"Holy shit, what happened here?" I laughed. There were clothes everywhere. I went to the kitchen where I thought the boys would mostly be. Surprisingly, only a note.

PeePants,

Went to the store. Call me if I'm not home before you get back from the sex(; Well .. Hopefully you didn't "do it", cause we need a virgin to tease.

-Lou.xxxxxx

Cheesy bastard. I picked up my phone and dialed Louis' number.

"Hey," Louis answered.

"Hi, where's Niall?" I asked.

"Should be in the room, right?"

I mentally slapped myself. How could I not think of that? I walked closer to the rooms and started to hear noises. Groaning? I walked closer.

"What the hell is that!? Take me off the phone if you're doing it with Niall, Oi!"

"I'm not doing anything! I'm not sure that is, honestly, I'm sure as hell going to find out." I creeped closer and put an ear up to the door. Yep, groaning.

"Niall?" I bursted in. He was sitting on the floor doing push-ups by the couch.

"Lou, I'll call you back."

"Love youuuu." He responded.

"Loser, love you, too." I hung up and placed the phone in my pocket.

"Whatcha doing?" I smiled.

"What... Does.. It... Look... Like...?" He said between the times he came up from the push-up.

"Working out, obviously, why?"

"No reason," he shrugged.

"I bet you can't do a push-up with me sitting on you." I smirked.

"Try... Me..." He said. I approached where he was exercising and sat on him. He struggle for half a second before he continued his push-up spree. I giggled.

"Show off," I got off of him and he plopped on the ground.

"Now what?"

"Did the plan work?"

"Nope," I popped the 'P'. "He stopped me."

"So what I'm hearing is you.."

"Don't,"

"But you-" He started again.

"Niall, oh, please, don't..."

"You. Just. Got. Rejected, uh huh. Rejected. R-E. J-E. C-T-E-D, Rejected!"

"Niall, you're a loser." I laughed.

"Aren't we all?" I punched his arm.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed."

"Night, beautiful."

"Don't get all cheesy on me, Ni."

"Alright.. Sorry, sexy."

"Original." I laughed as I laid on the bed, pushing Niall to his own room.

Those butterflies still nowhere in my stomach when I thought of Niall...

~ ~ ~

Stupid writers block. This is just kind of a .. Blah , chapter . It'll get better <3

Vote-Comment-Fan <3

Makes me feel like I should update sooner (: Aight , luff yew , bye ^_^

Sex Education [DO NOT READ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara