The knew king

5 months later...

It was like every other day at the council, me and Lux (my chimera) and R and his chimera were chatting when all of a sudden one of the demons started to think gro some balls and question some things, he was a new demon only about 10 months old but he thought he was so tough......

 "You are getting weaker old man, especially your spine" "what makes you see that?" "Don't you get it old man your strength is weaker and soon man will come down apon us and you know this" "I can't lie I did know something about that but we will s...

"You are getting weaker old man, especially your spine" "what makes you see that?" "Don't you get it old man your strength is weaker and soon man will come down apon us and you know this" "I can't lie I did know something about that but we will survive like always" "how can you say that, your spine is weak you let chimeras sit on our thrones like they belong here" "don't you understand everyone here doesn't like you, your cocky and avoid fighting, and you show little respect for your fellow demons" "little respect I practically let them go free and I show little respect" "you don't understand do you, you it's there free will that is making them weak, and the other demons agree don't they" "no they don't" well that's what I thought until I looked around the room. "I challenge you!" He said pointing at me with his trident "well then I accept".....

We fought but he was more powerful then I could have ever imagined, I tried to hold my own but he was to strong. I had no choice but to go into my second forum, but that was still not enough, I didn't realize till I was almost beaten and broken, that this was the demon that challenged me along time ago. But this time he was different instead of ice he was fire, I tried to kill him but I still couldn't do it. When I was lying there broken and beaten I turned to my side and saw something it was like a vision of what he would do to my chimera. Then I felt a hate so strong unlike anything I've ever felt before I stood on my feet my knees aicked. "I have been lenient with you and this is how you show me respect" I said pointing to all the other demons "don't you get it they don't care your ultimate forum is weak compared to me" "hahahahahahaha you think this is my ultimate forum this is merely a shadow of my ultimate forum" "your bluffing" "I never bluff" I let out all my rage and then the change happened the room started to heat up so mush it almost burned all the near by demon.....

 "I have been lenient with you and this is how you show me respect" I said pointing to all the other demons "don't you get it they don't care your ultimate forum is weak compared to me" "hahahahahahaha you think this is my ultimate forum this is m...

"This is my ultimate forum!" With one punch I severed his head from his body and then burned him to ash with my fire breath" my chimera stood in the back an erotic smirk on her face as she watched my enemy burn. "And as for all of you, if you betray me again your all dead" I said punting to the crowd of demon in the corner, and then went in my normal forum.

Later on when me and lux got home we had some fun time, I held her against the wall and kissed her neck and just when I was going to go lower she said "wwhat...does...the L or your...name...ohhh...stand for" I went real close to her ear and whispered "Lucifer (the devil)......"

The end