Fun time

Now I know what your thinking what the hell does a demon do for fun, well first we have to go in my garage. So just here in my garage just bought this new Lamborghini it's fun to drive up in the Hollywood hills, but I didn't buy it just for materialistic value, that's why I bought the Ferrari I just bought this one cause why the fuck not. Ya when you can make wishes come true with ease why not have some fun. I usually take these baby's out for a drive once every couple days. You know I have to give credit to the humans the one thing that there better at then us demons is inventing and cooking, cause holy shit I don't know who thought of pizza but they were fucking brilliant.

I hoped in my mustang this time to change it up a little. Put on a song to suit the mood...

The roar of the engine was like money to mortal I loved it. I drove out started at a slow pace of 70 miles an hour there was a sharp turn up ahead so I decided to see if I could burn some rubber. I just drifted around the corner then I was probably at about 90. Of course my gallivanting did not go un noticed and some cops tired to stop me but there was no way they could keep up. I always found it strange the concept of cops men trying to stop men, and half the time the cop is just as bad as the man he's trying to stop. Also the belief that a creature of the same status as the law breaker should be the one trying to stop him. I didn't understand why the cops wanted to stop me I wasn't going to crash if anything there ones that will crash. By now I lost track of my speed all I knew was the petal was to the floor. But still something was missing it was fun but it could always get more fun then I saw it a pile of stuff conveniently in the shape of a ramp. I hit it and got at least 12 seconds of air time but then I heard them call for a helicopter so my fun time was over I parked the car in an ally way and when no one was looking I teleported to my garage with the car....