Wolf

Now there's many places to find potential hosts for souls but one of the best places to find is the San Francisco bridge. The reason I choose the bridge is the jumpers, you see the jumpers are an easy target because they practically hand you there soul before you even ask. As I am flying by I see a women she's just about to jump so I think hey why not a free soul. I hover down to her level and hang by my toes upside down beside her, "so why you jumping" she nearly jumps off in fear "holy shit you scared me.....how did....you...get.....there" she says almost falling off the edge "hey hey be careful don't want to slip" "I don't care now just let me die in pease" "why......" "Because I want to I'm tired of all of this.....you have no idea what it's like loosing all your dreams" she says trying to hold back a tear "what if I told you I could make your dreams come true" I say letting the red in my eyes escape, while also hovering in front of her "what are you?..." "Just call me L the wish giving demon at your service" "so you said you would grant me a wish" she says stepping back from the ledge "how much gold do you want" "gold ha ha ha ha, I don't want your gold you petty mortal" then she stepped closer to the ledge and it hit me I knew what she wanted "so...you don't want to be a mortal" "how did you know oh I'm a demon I can do many things" "you don't look like a demon" "true, half out lets make a deal when you find a safe secluded spot read this aloud and I will appear to grant your wish and prove to you I am what I say I am" I say as I hand her my card. Then before she can say no I teleport away, which is actually only 40 ft above her on a wire but I did it for the affect. It's always fun to toy with mortals they always get so surprised.

Later on about an hour later and 12 ice cream Sunday's later. I feel my ring vibrate and I bring myself to her location which is a dark secluded forest in the woods. "Well when I said secluded I didn't really think you'd go this far" I say sighting in the tree behind her "so it worked your actually a demon" she says with hope in her eyes "well ya look at me" I say pointing to my horns "so.....what is your wish" "I'll do anything please make me a werewolf" "anything you say.......even give your soul....." I whisper in her ear as my one hand moves to between her legs "yes......" "Well then so it shall be" I transform into my wolf forum and bite her on the wrist, she lets out a Yelp of pain. Then I go back to my normal forum it is done. Just as I am about to leave she says something "wait!.....I think I need to repay you a little more" "no ne........ed" I say as I turn around to see she has no cloths on "well in that case" I think to myself 2 for one deal right on! I run up to her throwing my cloths off and going straight away in her. I push her up against a tree and go to town she moans then her moan starts to sound more like a howl then she is a wolf, she thanks me in wolf language then I leave.....