Murder

Now like probably said demons are some of the best contract killers out there R is actually the best contract killer out there. Now I could beat him but I don't do enough contracts so I'm like 2nd I think.

As soon as the day started I felt in the mood to kill, it had been to long since I felt the rush of killing something with a gun. So I went outside took one look around and knew what I wanted to do so I flew over to an old abandon restaurant and flipped the sign on the door to open, and almost as soon as I got in someone came in, his hair was just starting to turn grey, and his suit was fairly new, probably Wall Street I told myself, "So what do you need" I said even though I already knew the answer, "I want you to kill this man" he said handing me his picture "how much are you willing to give" I said stroking my chin letting the red glow of my eyes escape "anything" "that's all I needed to here" I said handing him a contract and pen, he signed it before I could even tell him, well sucks to be him.

The man I was after was Douglas Miller he had been having an affair with his wife which isn't very surprising consider his wife is only with him for the money. He was home alone which I found pretty surprising considering the fact the previous night she practically never left the house. So I sat outside thinking of how I should kill him, knife to the throat or maybe bullet to the head. Hmmmm what to do, then it hit me I'll go in there and make him do suicide it's been a long time since I've done that.

So I went and knocked on the door he opened it expecting her but instead it was me. "Who the fuck are you?!" "Your going to let me in and kill yourself in the closet with that revolver hidden under the table" I said slowly as I tilted my head in my true forum and let the red of his eyes consume him, he froze like a statue went to the table grabbed the gun and went in the closet and shot himself, "that was way to easy, now I'm bored" but then I heard a car pulling in and my boredom faded and a smirked worked its way on my face. I went inside and answered the door making sure to be in my human forum, she was a blonde, 5.11, wearing a trench coat to probably hide wut little was underneath. "hello" I said seeming casual as I let her in "where's Doug?" She said confused "eh who needs Doug he was getting up there to" at first she looked nervous but all I had to do was put on my erotic face and she got the image. We started of just kissing but she was eager to get started so I threw off my suit till there was nothing nut me, I put my manhood inside her going hard and fast oh did she love it, about an hour later she lied on the bed completely burnt out, I was about to sneak out when she asked again where Doug was "I killed him" I said as I teleported away.....