The hunter

When I arrived at the council the demons were shocked at what they saw, me holding a girl by the hips.she went close to me and asked where our seat was I laughed "are seat is that one I said pointing to the biggest seat at the end of the room, beside R's which was a bit smaller and all black. "Are you the king or something?" She asked "yup" her face was full of surprise then I she leaned in even closer. I sat on her throne and she laid on my lap wearing her black leather shorty shorts and her black leather bra.

Just when we were about to start council a man barged in wearing a cross and armor and a sword, he was no mere mortal he was a demon hunter, "you demons I challenge you" "hahahaha are you really bold I'll give you that but what do expect to do" "I will destroy you and your reached demon spawned cursed defilers" he said pointing to our chimeras R's eyes filled with fire he was about to charge but I told him not yet. "I will kill all of you demon spawn" he pointed his cross at R and his chimera, his chimera screamed in pain R looked at me again and I gave him the go ahead, he stood up and walked to him, the man pulled out his cross "the power of Christ compels you" but it didn't hurt R he was immune like me, "impossible what are you" the man said stepping back then R went into his ultimate forum....

 "I will kill all of you demon spawn" he pointed his cross at R and his chimera, his chimera screamed in pain R looked at me again and I gave him the go ahead, he stood up and walked to him, the man pulled out his cross "the power of Christ compel...

"I am the reaper" the man truer to swing at him but he phased right through him. Then the man froze and fell to his knees crying in pain "it burns" then R or the reaper impaled him with his sith and through him out the door....