King emerges

It was like any other council meeting, people not liking me, others ready to lick my toes. What most people find odd is it's the older demons that don't hate me, because they know my true power. Then the whole meeting flipped upside down....

"L in your old age you have grown weak and spineless" Azmodan in his usual I'm all mighty way,

 "Azmodan calm down just because you don't have a chimera doesn't mean you have to be all bitchy all the time" "chimeras are weak and pathetic all mortals are and they should be killed, you even let one sit at the council" he said pointing to R's ...

"Azmodan calm down just because you don't have a chimera doesn't mean you have to be all bitchy all the time" "chimeras are weak and pathetic all mortals are and they should be killed, you even let one sit at the council" he said pointing to R's chimera, R just about lost it but I grabbed him and gestured him to sit politely, he did. "So Azmodan what do you propose we do" "we kill all humans even your petty chimeras" "and that's why you don't make decisions around here bitch, we need the humans to survive you know that" "after we kill the humans we will ascend to Eden" "that's bullshit, and you know it" "we must get our revenge for what they've done, or are you to spineless to do it" "we got our revenge when we killed the people who put the curse on us" "we must ascend, I challenge you L for the throne".

We clashed and clashed but he was more powerful then I once predicted "you will loose L I am a god among you" he said punching me, which hurt a lot....

Azmodan's POV*

He was weak to my power, I had him scwerming like a maggot. The I punched him he fell to the ground coughing blood "you can't beat me" I said about to skwash him when he did something I did not expect he started laughing...