Hero

You know maybe it's time I saved lives for free cause I've done it for souls for years but never once have I done it for free, so maybe it's time to kick some ass for free.....

US President's POV*

So why did we bump are schedule I ask one of my guards as we enter England "because sir the less people who know where the president is the better, were on a tight schedule cause we had no time to plan for his funeral" he says not letting the fear get to his voice. We just pulled in and I just started walking to the door when I heard the explosion behind me, it was the east side of town where the French president was coming from to the funeral, then there was another in the east where the Chinese was. Then guards started shooting on one and other it was a blood bath "Jesus what's going on" then as soon as I said that I heard music at first was low like a bell but then I heard guitar it was coming from every where, then a figure appeared and said.....

L's POV*

"Oh I sure as hell ain't Jesus but I still think ill still save your ass" I walked forward in to the crowd of gun man they all froze listening to what I had to say "so you Iranian basterds who wants to die first" I said chuckling listening to the music...

"Fire!" One screamed from the back, they probably shot me 100 times but I didn't care, mortal wepon said are weak....

US President's POV*

He just stood there like it didn't even hurt, he should have been cut in half with that many bullet wholes. He was laughing the whole time. Then the bullets stopped he still stood there laughing "my turn" he pulled out 2 UZI's and sprayed up the place. With all the action going on I barley noticed the fact that it had been 2 minutes and he was shooting none stop he didn't even half to reload he just stood there laughing and shooting and having a blast.

L's POV*

12 down....20 down... 38 down this was to easy. Then there was none left so I decided it was time to move on to see if the next president needed some help. "Well sorry guys but I gotta go" I said looking around at the corpses.

The other president were pretty simple just save them from explosion done all that jazz. Just before I left I remembered someone had to be in charge so I sniffed the air and caught a sent....

Terrorist leader's POV*

"What just happened" "I don't know something just came out of nowhere and killed them" "find this man I want him dead" then I heard a voice behind me "who said anything about man" the man who spoke had a fur coat red eyes and horns. "Go to hell creature" I said pulling my gun, then it came real close eye to eye and said.....

L's POV*

"Ha ha ha....It already has" I pulled out my pistol and unloaded 10 rounds in him, then his buddy and then everyone else, I looked around at all the corpses and thought to my self.....maybe I should order a pizza later....