king emerges part 2

Azmodan's POV*

This is impossible how could he be laughing, hell that hit should have killed him "Why are you laughing?!" I said winding up my punch. Then he stood wiped the blood off his mouth, but he was still laughing, "your right I can't beat you.......in this forum" I jumped, then it accursed to me he was probably bluffing "ha ha ha your bluffing, your words will not save you now" but he still stood there smiling, then I felt it a cold chill filled the room, colder than the blackest heart. The shadows consumed everything, and that's when I saw what he really was....

 The shadows consumed everything, and that's when I saw what he really was

He teleported I front of me, I felt so cold I could hardly move "what.....are....you" I said trying to make the words come out but he just stood there staring into me like a lion staring at a half dead zebra....

L's POV*

I stared into him the smell of his fear was like a drug to me. I had let the suspense go on long enough, I punched him his body went flying across the room. He lied there holding his chest and broken ribs. "What...are.....you" he said spewing blood, "Answer me!" He screamed with with all that was left of his strength, then I spoke "I am the demon king" I said as I punched right through his ribs to his heart, I held it in my hand then ate it, and roared so loud the building shook and everyone went on there knees....