Love

I rushed to the call and almost found myself preying for it to be her, when I arrived my heart skipped a beat it was her. "So what is your desire" "what's it like being a demon?" Know one ever asked me that but it didn't bother me "well what do you want to know cause there's much to tell" "all of it" she said smiling and patting the ground beside her, which made me confused know one showed me this much respect in my life accept well know one. "Okay" I sat beside her and thought of where to start "hmmm where to start.... Well I guess you want to know why we take souls, we take souls because each soul has life span and when we get a soul it's added to our life span...." I was interrupted when I felt her hand on mine "can you feel emotions?" She said quietly like she thought I would be offended "yes just like an ordinary human only difference is some emotions are harder for us and others are easy for example anger and hate come easy to us" she rubbed my hand like she wanted to ask a question "what about love?...." "Well that's a funny one it's odd demons only love like love love once in there life, for a demon to fall in love the person of opposite sex must give the demon there soul for free as a sign of affection then the demon can fall in love" she nudged me lightly "has anyone given you there soul yet" "nope not yet" she leaned in close to my ear and whispered "maybe I can do something about that" then we grabbed each other and kissed for a while, it was odd for once I didn't want to get in her pants well I did but I didn't care if I did I just wanted her. She then gave me her soul for free and then I took her to my place where we got to know each other a little better, if you get my drift.

At first I took off her shirt to reveal more tattoos and piercings like I expected, I then kissed her neck and moved to in between her chest. Her moans were like a drug to me, I then moved lower to her pants which I proceeded to take off, I then kissed her inner thigh working my way closer and closer to the sweet spot, I then took off her panties and started slow just kissing then licking her sweet spot. What I found odd was the horns seemed to not bother her a bit even though they should have at least cut her once. I then went back up a little higher to her chest, where I stuck myself inside her going slow and hard then I felt her hand claw at my back as if telling me to go faster, she had all the right piercings in all the right places. She then threw me on my back and held my hands down, I pretended to fight cause well not to be rude but when your a demon your pretty tough so she didn't exactly have me pinned. But still she was perfect she went hard and fast and faster moaning, it was more powerful then any drug out there. I then turned her around and stuck myself inside her from the other side going harder and harder. Then when she was all wore out we lied there in the bed just looking at each others eyes it was perfect, we chatted here and there and then she asked me "so...what happens when I get older" "well who said you have to get older you see we don't tell people this till they've agreed to give there soul for free, but you can get any wish you want after that" "really!" "Yup anything you want to be a vampire werewolf hybrid" "hell ya!" "Well then consider it done" then I bit her on the neck. Later on when she fell asleep I just payed there holding her, there was nowhere I'd rather be...

The Demon King (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें