Territory

I was just strolling around when all of a sudden I smelled something it smelled like another demon I rushed to see who it was. "Hello" I say not even hiding my true forum "why you.......wait L.......oh it's you.....I apologize....I thought you were a lower class demon" the demon was grog an new demon and a fat one at that he spends most of his time in the gutters drinking and making deals with the wealthy, not like they need it "well says you, your hardly 300" "it was an accident" "for your sake I hope it was, now kindly leave" "yes lord L" "one more thing" "yes my lord" "do you know where R is" "yes he will be at the council meeting today" "ah good it's been a long time since I seen him 800 years I believe".

Later on I arrived at the council meeting late as always cause when your head of the council you can do that word a stuff. "Lord L your here" one of the high council greeted me "what did I miss" I said laying back in the chair with my feet on the table. "Not much my lord just talk of the knew law we might pass that permits all people who made deals with us should be killed within three days" "and who talked about that" "me sir" one of the demons stood up he was a brutish fellow, but he fell all the same, I threw one of my etherial swords and pierced his heat and he died, I then split his souls with the rest of the council "my lord! Why" "hahaha he wanted to kill all our costumers" "but we can only make a deal  with a person once" "true but our old costumers give us new ones it would seem illogical to get rid of them, that and no one hear actually liked him anyway" "true" then everyone started laughing cause I was wright no one actually liked that guy. "So how's everyone doing for time" I asked looking around the room "alright my lord" "well I got time to spare so here you go" I said giving everyone 50 years which is about one soul "Thank you my lord".

Then once it was finally over I met up with R. "So my friend how have you been" "alright been saving up the souls" "is it because that chimera (a chimera is a person of the opposite sex who has given there soul to you for free, basically a mortal girlfriend or boyfriend if demon is female, also the demon must be in love with them)" "fuck you L" he said because he knew I knew I was right. "So what's the word does someone plan to over throw me" "well there was one guy but you killed him 10 minutes ago" "hahahaha thought so" me and R are the 2 oldest of the demons and the only,reason he hasn't tried to over throw me is cause I get him free souls. He also doesn't like responsibility so he wants me to rule. Plus he owes me one. "So ya great to see you my man" "maybe someday will get to fight together someday" "can't wait" I say as we part ways...