Chapter 1

Picture: Brittney
Song: Behind Blue Eyes
By: Limp Bizkit
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Faster is all I'm thinking as I run. I have to, I repeat have to get out of here. I can't stay here. They're after me.

"They're" are the people my "father" sent after me. I guess he's true to his word about him sending people to kill me if I don't get off his land in thirty minutes. My mother was crying so badly that she fell to the ground, begging my "father" to let me stay. He looked pained for making his mate cry. But as he said "I'm no daughter of his anymore".

I can hear those words over and over again, making me run as fast as possible. I can here they're footsteps, or paw steps *wiggles eyebrows* starting to fall behind.

Ha ha suckers!

I guess you can say I'm taking all my stress out when I run. Apparently, I'm the fastest pack member when I'm running off of stress. Oh, I mean was. I can still hear my best friend crying hysterically in my head along with those dreadful words as had I slowly walked to my room to pack not only 45 minutes ago.

She was with me the whole day when the murder happened. She knew I was innocent. Everyone knew I was innocent except my "father" apparently. She tried to talk to him, but he wouldn't listen. The child's parents were apparently abusing her. I don't know why, but I can get any little kid to talk to me. Listen to me. Its quiet funny actually.

Anyways, back to the story.
Like I said, I can get any child to talk to me. When I saw the bruises on her face, I asked her what happened. She said her parents did that to her. It wasn't before long when she said that she felt something bad was going to happen. I did everything I could to get her away from her parents, I begged my "father" to let her stay with us.

I told him about the abusing, and he just laughed, exclaiming that they were good people, nonetheless good parents. His words, not mine. No way will I ever talk like that. Nonetheless, art, thou, thy. No offence, but it seems pretty weird to say those words in this century.

'Focus Brittney! Do you want to get us killed! You could run into a tree or something like that! And then they could catch us!'

Oh ya. That's my wolf, Angel. I named her that because number one, she hates her real name and I promised to never tell anyone and number two, we're a white wolf.

And before you ask, no. We do not have magical powers that will save the world. Sorry to disappoint. Another reason why I named her Angel is because my fur is as soft as a feather. Or so I'm told. But now that I'm a rogue, I cannot listen, nonetheless trust anyone. Dang it! The word is getting stuck on me. I swear if I use it out loud, I will scream.

'Focus!'

Don't worry. She's never like this. She's my best friend and only friend now. We're more closer to each other then most other werewolves. The only time she actually yells at me is if we're in danger. Like now.

'I am Angel. I'm just really worried about our safety. And you know that when I get nervous, I talk a lot.'

'Oh Brittney. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I shouldn't have done that.' She says in a more calm voice. See? All better and best friends once again.

Sighing, I think about how I'm gonna miss this place. After all, it was the only place I've ever been too. So, this whole rogue thing and adventuring on my own is something new and adventurous. But it can also be a dangerous thing if I were to, oh I don't know, cross a border line that's a pack's territory.

I know that most Alpha's around here would probably be nice if I were to cross their pack line-
Wait, what am I thinking? Of course they're not going to show mercy to me. I'm a Rogue. And no one trusts a Rogue.

I pass the pack's, my old pack's, border line. I'm free. They cant get me anymore sense I'm not in the pack's territory. Now, what to do. I think as I look around.

-------------------Time Skip------------------

I curse my "father" as I kept walking. How do rogues live like this? I'm bored as heck, hungry because I forgot to pack food (I know what you're thinking. Like how the heck could you forget food! Its the best thing ever in life! I here ya. The only few things I packed were clothes and a water bottle. I just didn't have enough time to get it seeing it was about thirty-one minutes after I was told to pack and they came for me. Ugh!), and I want to take a hot shower.

I feel icky and this is the first time I've ever said that. I'm a tomboy and I don't care about how I look. And I will always never care.

But it's because it's already night time, seeing that the Sun has set and the moon has came out. I've been out for so many hours, I can't even remember. I just want to go back home! I whined softly in my head.

'This is our home Brittney. This is our home.' I could hear her soft sobs as she probably heard mine. I shifted back into human form and put on a baggy T-shirt and some basketball shorts. My favorite pair that go over my knees.

My mother use to yell at me for not taking pride in my body and wearing baggy clothing instead of "cute" clothing. She then went out to the mall, got me tank tops and booty shorts. I wear the tank tops to sleep, but I can't out here in the forest I'll get eaten alive by bugs, but the booty shorts I instantly threw them away. Only to have some slut going through my garbage and finding them. It was a pretty funny sight.

Her face lit up like it was Christmas when she saw them. I laughed so hard when she turned, tried to run in death traps, aka high heels, and face planted.

Ah, good memories. Oh well, time to make new ones. And I hope they're gonna be good ones too. But nothing is more funnier then a slut trying to run in death traps and face plants. Just telling ya.
------------------------------------------------------

This is my new book and I hope you really enjoyed it. And no, this isn't my "funny idea". I'll try to make the next chapter with it (You'll have to read the authors note in my other book on chapter 16). Please read my other book. Just warning ya, there's a lot of fighting in that one. So in this one, I'll try to make it less rude and all that crap. Well, thank you for reading and please vote!

-Katelynn