Chapter 18: First date from Hell... pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Is it true you dumped Ethan to be with --." One started to say until I step next to her swinging my arm around her shoulder.

"Me? Yes, Helena did dump that punk ass bitch for a real man." Stating with a smirk. The face expressions on the Barbie squad is priceless.

Helena looks up at me with a glare. Knowing what I said about her ex pissed her off.

"Come on princess, the movie is about to start. Barbies..." Winking at them I turn myself and Helena around to head to the theater.

Finding our seats, I put my drink down and seat, Helena doing the same.

"Thank you." Hearing her whisper as she looks down at her popcorn.

"For what?" Confused while grabbing a handful of popcorn popping them in my mouth.

"For..." She shrugs but does not say anything else.

"Look at me." Cupping the side of her face I turn her in my direction.

Her dark brown eyes are watery. "No need to thank me princess. You are mine now, and I take care of what is mine. Even if you hate me, I will protect you from everything. Even if it is spiteful bitches like those."

She closes her eyes and chuckles. "Yeah, they are a bit bitchy. They have a thing for Eth--." Again she stops before saying his name. Guess she is learning.

"I got that." I tell her seating back on my recliner seat.

People start to fill the theater and soon enough the previews start. Glancing over to her I see her smiling. I know that she hates me, and I am a dick to her. Knowing that I can make her smile in my presence is a good start. In time she will be completely mine.

"Haha! In your face Kane!" Helena laughs while we head back to the car.

"What are you talking about princess? He won! He is a total bad ass." Saying back. We are discussing the movie. She has her favorite while I have mine.

"A scared bad ass you mean! He is a total cheater!" She continues as we reach the car.

"Cheater? How did he cheat? He used knowledge. That is genius."

"To use as an advantage because he knew he would lose. He had no chance."

Stopping in front of her I push her against the car. "Sometimes a man needs to use everything to his advantage to get what he wants." Leaning down, my lips brush against her ear and neck making her stiffen.

"What he desires..." Breathing out on her skin feeling goosebumps rising.

"...to make sure his future and legacy is set." Kissing her jawline my lips move down her neck tracing it with my tongue.

"Kane." She whispers feeling her shake under me.

My hand cups the side of her face while the other one grabs her ass making her gasp. I continue kissing and sucking her neck making sure I leave marks on it.

"Kane, not here." She says lowly making me grunt.

"What did I say about stopping me, Helena?" I grit staring at her. Without another word she just looks down.

"Get in the car." Grumbling I open the door then close it once she is inside.

Going around, I open my door and get in putting the keys in the ignition. "Are you taking me home?" She asks next to me.

Glancing over towards her I shake my head no. Pulling her closer to me by her nape roughly I glare at her. "We are going to a party. I do not want you looking at any guy less talk to one. You will stay by my side and if you need to go to the bathroom, then I will walk you. You are not to leave my side. Do.You.Understand?" I grit through my teeth.