I Finally Found Someone (PART 2)

"You can do this, Vio," father said, "I know you can. Even if you think of a hundred and one possible worst-case scenarios that may, but I suppose won't, happen, I just want you to remove them out of your mind and send those negativity that intrude upon you away. Just . . . let the moment occur and feel it, in a positive way, of course."

I couldn't help but chuckle at my father's stirring speech. It seemed to free me from the notion of literally freak out because of an inevitable nervousness. Though, it brought me a bit bewilderment that father have guessed what I was thinking lately. Nevertheless, I felt relieved from the words of encouragement.

"Thanks, father," I said, "I really needed it."

He offered an unfeigned smile. I also felt quite relieved that he showed up and have been very supportive of my mother and I along with my brother who brought inspiration to us with the wedding.

"Are you feeling better now?"

Before I could utter a response to my father, my mother came and announced that the wedding will be in 5 minutes. I tried to think that every clouds has a silver linings as I sat on the piano bench and as my father giving me a pat on the shoulder before he left.

I breathed in and out after an usher told me that I'd be starting to play along with the other musicians in a minute. After a short period of time, I pressed the keys of the piano for the song, A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. I saw Mr. Williams standing at the altar with the priest and the best man.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

I glanced at the bridesmaids walking down the aisle with the groomsmen. Somehow and with a suddenness I felt, I could not help but look at the brunet, brown-eyed guy once again. There was this odd feeling I could not quite apprehend.

  One step closer 

I have been quite oblivious that he was also looking at me and for a moment, I thought of the feeling I've felt as though it was a code that turned to decode itself into something understandable. I felt my heart beating fast.

I have died every day waiting for you 

I shook my head lightly. As though the thought of it would be sent away from my head in the immediate time. I looked away from him.

  I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more  . . .

The ring bearer walked in next before the flower girl.

  One step closer
One step closer 

With the most awaited part of the ceremony, the last to come down the aisle was the bride, who walked with her father and mother.

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more . . .

As Mr. and Mrs. Coulson gave their daughter away to Mr. Williams, unfeigned emotions were visible on their faces. It was rather emotional. As the ceremony went on, questions came on my mind.

How do you know when the person that's meant for you is there? Could it be the one in front of you? Perhaps, just around the corner? But the thing is, how do you know when you're undeniably in love?