"He's a nice guy to be honest, but he just wants us to repeat and repeat until we get it where he wants it to be.", he answered.

"Oh, he never makes us re-", I said until I was cut off by the teacher coming in.

"Good morning class.", she said.

I put out my notebook and started writing down my notes. I was writing my notes then my pen fell and rolled towards that guy, Jin, he went to pick it up and didn't give it to me.

"Give it back.", I demanded.

"No.", Jin replied.

"Please give it back.", I begged.

"Hmm... how 'bout a no?", Jin chuckled.

Ugh, this guy is pissing me off.

"Please! Just give it to me!", I whisper-shouted.

"Catch!", he said as he threw my pen towards Jackson.

"Ugh... I hate you guys so much.", I whispered to myself.

I nudged Jackson so he could help me pick up my ballpen.

"Jackson sunbaenim, Jackson sunbaenim.", I nudged him.

"Yeah?", he faced me.

"Could you please get my ballpen infront of you?", I asked while I do my best aegyo.

"Sure thing, Sana.", he said while getting my ballpen.

_______________________________________

~Tzuyu's POV~

I frequently see that jerk, Jungkook, looking at me. Whenever I get lost I just ask Mark sunbaenim then I somewhat get along with the teacher's discussion.

I think that Mark sunbaenim could be boyfriend material. Mark sunbaenim is charming, handsome, a gentleman, smart and many more but that Jungkook is just plain rude.

Ugh, just thinking about just makes me wanna throw up.

"Aye Tzuyu, are you free tonight?", Mark asked me.

Is he asking me out? I slightly blushed and kindly declined his treat. I wrote my notes silently until Jungkook called my attention.

"I'm sorry sunbae but I have a marathon to catch, what about tomorrow?", I said.

"Psh, going out with a nerd? You should just go out with a cool guy like me.", Jungkook bragged.

"Atleast he has manners unlike you.", I snapped back at him.

"I could use my manners whenever I want to use them. Pssh.", he replied.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my notes. I could still feel Jungkook looking at me.

_______________________________________

~Nayeon's POV~

I was talking to Yugyeom and I got cut off by a paper ball that was thrown to my back.

I looked back and it was Suga. Boy is he annoying, I wish I could just be at peace in this school. Gosh it's just the first day for the love of God.

I opened the paper ball and there was a phone number there and I typed it in so I could know who I am gonna talk to.

Me: Hello?

Unknown: Hey babe.

Me: Uhh... who are you?

Unknown: Oh you don't know me now? ;)

Me: Are you one of the Bangtan Boys?

Unknown: Could be ;)

Me: Are you Jungkook the jerk?

Unknown: Jungkook is so not a jerk. FYI, I'm the other jerk.

Me: Oh really, how can Jungkook not be a jerk for harrassing Tzuyu? Oh and I'm gonna delete your number, Suga.

Suga: Hold up, hold up. He did not harrass your maknae.

Me: Stop lying you bullies, it's just the first day damn it. Are you guys really like that? You welcome new transferees with that attitude? Ugh, you guys disgust me.

-End of Conversation-
_______________________________________

~Yoongi's POV~

Damn Nayeon is so pissed off with us. I do fancy her a little bit so I gave her my number. She literally deleted my number and now I couldn't even text her.

It was finally lunch time and I made sure that Nayeon would be left behind with me. All the students went out to eat their lunch while I was stuck in this classroom with Nayeon.

I put my hand on her waist and she swatted my hand away.

"Get away you perv!", she said.

"Awe, come on. I know you want me too, Nayeon.", I cooed.

"Why would I want a boy who has no manners and discipline at all?", she replied.

"Why would you not want this?", I said emphasizing myself.

"Because, I could get more mannered and disciplined men other than you.", she said in a cold way.

I pushed her against the blackboard, put her hands in my hands and pushed them against the board. I slowly neared her face, she was refusing everything that was going on.

She was blushing and all. God, she looks cute while she's blushing. I leaned in for the kiss and our lips connect.

Surprisingly Nayeon kisses me back. She's melting to my kiss. She stopped all activity she was trying to do a while ago. I pulled away from her and she blushed harder now.

"Don't you dare tell this to anyone, ya hear?", she told me.

"Yea, yea.", I said.

I make the distance between us increase as I back away from her.

"That was my first kiss...", I heard her whisper.

"I'm sorry for taking it.", I said.

I went out to the lunch hall to see my members waiting for me.

"Dude, where have you been?", Jungkook asked.

"We've been waiting for 10 minutes already!", Jimin complained.

I went to the cafeteria and got my food from the store. When I reach my group's table, I see Nayeon go in the cafeteria and looking for her bandmates. Nayeon heads for the store and buys her meal and goes to her group.

____________________________________________

Aigoo, it's 12:09 AM and I'm still writing.

I'm sorry for being straight foward with it ^_^;

1405 words.