I noticed that our sunbaenims, GOT7, were also here. We waved to them and the teacher instructed us to sit infront of the Bangtan Boys, while I became seated in between Jungkook and Mark Tuan of GOT7.

We continued with the math discussion and it seems that Mark was enjoying listening to the teacher while Jungkook was busy having fun with his bandmates.

I was taking some notes and the teacher suddenly rushed to another topic so I got lost.

"Uh.. Mark sunbaenim, can I borrow your notes later? The teacher got me all mixed up and I can't catch up with all she's saying.", I asked Mark.

"Sure, Tzuyu-ssi.", He replied. Gosh he's such a gentleman.

"Haha. You still need to listen to the teacher?", Jungkook scoffed while pointing at me.

"It's to make my parents proud of me.", I replied to him.

"Pssshh.", he said and went back  to his bandmates.

The class is finally done and it's currently break time. I borrowed Mark sunbaenim's notes and wrote down what he has written down on his notes. I finished writing down what he wrote down and thanked him.

I ran to my other members and we walked down the hallway while the Bangtan Boys started messing around with the other kids and they all saw us and they slowly came closer to us and started teasing us.

"Nice skirt ya got there!", Jimin teased Dahyun.

"It's a school uniform anyway.", Dahyun said.

"It's atleast 5 inches in length though.", he scoffed.

"So what?", Dahyun said.

"You wearing that for us to see, eh?", Jimin said winking at Dahyun.

"Just diss off, Jimin.", I snapped and his head snapped towards my direction.

"Just who are you to stop me? Hmm?", he teased cupping his ears to make him hear clearly.

Jungkook comes closer to me and stares me down with his black pupils.

"You guys have no match with us, so stop bothering.", he said then he bites his lip.

I admit he is hot and all, but his attitude has got to change.

"Then show me your best.", I snapped to him.

He pushed me against the lockers behind me and slowly makes the distance between us decrease every  second. He stared at my eyes while I blushed because of the close contact.

He backed away with a smirk. I was flushed because of he did to me.

"Aww... now you're blushing.", he laughed.

I went back to my members and silently stood with them.

"Who the hell are you to harrass our maknae?!", Jihyo shouted at Jungkook.

"I'm Jungkook, the maknae of Bangtan Boys.", he replied with a smirk on his face.

"Aish, I can't deal with you guys today. Let's go girls.", Jihyo said.

We followed Jihyo down the hallway and I noticed all of them looking at us while whispering to each other.

_______________________________________

~Jungkook's POV~

That Tzuyu girl looked interesting, she's none like the other girls I have seen. Ahhh, that moment when she blushed when I pushed her against the lockers.

"Dahyun seems hot, isn't she?", Jimin whispered while looking at them walking down the hall.

"Jihyo is such a fighter, I like her.", Namjoon whispered.

"Jungkook obviously fancies that girl, Tzuyu.", Yoongi said.

"Psh, how could I like that chick? She's not my type.", I defended my self.

"Whatever you say...", he smirked.

It is true, I kinda fancy Tzuyu but I gotta make this bully image stay. We carried along with our lives and went to our next class, Science.

_______________________________________

~Jihyo's POV~

Ugh, that Jungkook is such a douche. We head to our next class and sit down on the vacant seats. I got seated next to Jaebum sunbaenim.

The class has already in by 10 minutes and those douches came into class. They make a ruckus just by coming in.

I noticed that Rap Monster has been seated next to me. He smirked and chatted with his members. Why does he have to make me intimidated?

I started getting bored and started chatting with Jaebum.

"Hello sunbaenim.", I said awkwardly to him.

"Just call me Jaebum.", he said winking to me.

"O-okay. Jaebum, what do you think about those 'Bangtan Boys'?", I questioned.

"They're the biggest bullies in this whole school, what do you think people think about them?", He replied.

"They're all douches...", I said.

"Miss Jihyo and Mr Jaebum, what are you guys talking about?", the teacher said.

As soon as I heard our names I instantly shut my mouth.

"We were discussing about the lesson, ma'am.", Jaebum answered.

"Listen attentively next time, Mr. Jaebum and Ms. Jihyo.", she replied.

"Yes ma'am.", we both nodded.

I noticed that Rap Monster was staring angrily at Jaebum, but why?

_______________________________________

~Namjoon's POV~

I can't believe that Jaebum is talking with my Jihyo. I noticed that Jihyo saw me staring at Jaebum so I directed my attention to my bandmates.

I brought out my phone and went to my messaging app and messaged Jin.

Me: Hyung, that dweeb is totally stealing Jihyo from me.

Jin: Hyung, Jihyo will never be his cause of Bangtan ^.^

Me: You're right, hyung! =^.^=

_______________________________________

1360 words in all guys :)

HOPE YALL LIKE IT