Chapter 1: Jade Mountain Acadamy

Two years later...

Night looked up from the landing platform of Jade Mountain academy and saw dragons of all types flying around the school. He never expected to be anywhere near something like this, ever. For his entire life, he lived almost absolutely by himself. The only company he ever had was Galaxy, and he wasn't even family.

The noises of minds racing was even worse, it was already loud, and even louder in everyone's mind. He saw a couple of Rainwings pass by into the entrance cave of the academy. He was still outside waiting a bit before going into the academy to get some fresh air.

Some Icewings came flying down to the platform while growling at him and having thoughts like, Nightwing! They allow Nightwings in here?!, DO THEY HAVE A PEST PROBLEM HERE? BECAUSE I SEE A PEST RIGHT HERE EVERYONE! And other thoughts about being more superior than every other tribe.

Night just rolled his eyes and walked into the entrance cave. "Hello!" Greeted a Nightwing at the cave entrance, while her mind raced with energy and excitement.

Be careful what you say Night, this dragon might be your next ally, make a good impression, Night thought to himself.

"Morning" he replied.

"I'm Fatespeaker! You must be Nightfighter! Surprised that I know your name? It was like I was reading your mind, hmmmmm?" said Fatespeaker energetically.

Night raised a brow, did she know already? He does keep his powers to himself and just Galaxy, but is he that easy to tell?

"I'm just kidding, MAYBE! Here's your map, now lets see here, Nightfighter. . ." Fatespeaker babbled while reading through a scroll, finding Night's name.

"Please, just call me Night," Night mentioned to a busy looking Fatespeaker, who was still examining the scroll.

"Ah here we are, Nightfighter, fifth tunnel on the the right, first cave on the left," Fatespeaker directed.

"Thanks," Night thanked politely as he walked down the path directed by Fatespeaker.

She is really filled with energy now isn't she.

She is, I do agree, said a voice.

Night looked around to see anyone who just talked, but saw nobody. Must be someone thinking about something. But the voice was so clear like it was right at his ear.

I'm talking to you Night, again the voice said. Night twirled around to try and see the dragon who's talking to him. There was no one however behind him, or anywhere near him.

"Who are you?" asked out loud. A bit softly though so no one can hear him talk to himself and look crazy.

Well at least you have mention of my name in your memory. How about this, I will tell you how to contact me and we will talk about this later on. I have someone else I want to talk to, said the mystery voice.

Ooookay, Night though back. It seems I can talk to you by thinking? So you must be a mind reader, a Nightwing to be precise.

You're understanding, that is also how you contact me. However I won't talk to you every time you think, don't worry, the voice assured.

Okay, anyway can you tell me who are you going to talk to? Asked Night in his mind.

There was a moment of silence for a while. Her name is Moon, Moonwatcher, the voice answered.

Moon? The dragon that grew up in the rainforest? Night inquired.

There was no answer.

Huh, I guess he was in a hurry, Night thought. I wonder who he was, I think it's a he, probably he.