Chapter 25

We are now in Tartarus, Victorinette was there, lying down with smoke surrounding her body... I knew she going to die any minute. I hurriedly went to her and asked her about Neseree and her father, Drake.

The story goes on like this...

>Flashback<

Neseree was swimming in the Atlantic Ocean and she accidentally bumped onto Johanes Gins and there she had been in love at first sight.

She went back home smiling and kept on dancing but then she knew, she was was about to marry Drake and she didn't want to do it but her parents forced her.

It was against her will.

When Neseree was already married, she had many affairs, one of them was Au-Qui, the original mage of Scylla. He was a water mage in which made Felicity who had a hint of a water mage.

Everyone thought Drake is in line with the water mages but he isn't. Yet Drake doesn't know Felicity isn't really her daughter

Drake was a pure Necromancer and when he died he was reincarnated to a reaper...

Neseree hated Felicity so much she sent her away, Serene adopted her.

>End Of Flashback<

So that day on, I understood everything, knew everything. As I leave, I saw Victorinette dying all over again. A necromancer offered a pomegranate to her, the sacred fruit of Persephone.
I rode Firedrake again and now, he's crying... I haven't seen a dragon cry before.

"She' gonna die all over again..."

"I know, I know... I can't wait another 20 years"

"Why? 20 years is short..."

"Yes, short but after 5 years, I'm gonna die..."

"Die? But you're already in the Underworld."

"Yes, I would die and be forgotten."

"No, you won't be forgotten.."

"Yes, I would be..."

"How?"

"They'll erase their memories with me..."

"Oh, I'm so sorry..."

"Nah, it's alright. Anyways, Drake's gonna have another dragon... A better one, a shimmering one, a shiny one."

"Yeah, you're kinda rusty. How old are you, anyways?"

"1050 years old..."

"Wow."

"I know right, I'm awesome!"

After some time, we have landed outside Hades' Palace.

"This is as far as I go..."

"Thank you, Firedrake..."

"No prob."

As I go in the palace, Firedrake flew away with a gloomy face, his rusty body was down and his wings, it was like an uncharged battery-powered helicopter.

Lust was standing near the door. Her heavy black hair flowed down, her pale skin was like porcelain. Her eyes were as black as Carbon. She was wearing smoke, yes, smoke as an attire. As seconds pass by, her dress of smoke became a short purple cocktail dress with plunging necklines. Her demonic tail and horns appeared. Her wings also showed up.

"Neima!!!" Lust cried then hugged me tightly.

"Oh, why are you so happy?"

"Many humans who goes down to Tartarus dies and you're the first one to live."

"Ah, that's why..."

Gluttony went up to me. He was a fat bloated guy with messy hair. He was like a cyclops with two eyes. He wore ragged hand-me-down clothes.

"Ma'm?"

"Yes, Gluttony?"

"You may sit here..."

"Thank you."

"Thank you? No one ever said that to me."

"Oh, how come.."

"Nobody likes me down here..."

"That's why... Sit here beside me."

"Really?"

"Yes"

"No one offered me to sit..."

"Now, I am offering you to sit right now."

"Thank you ma'am."

We began chatting about stuff and he spoke...

"You'll leave any minute now..."

"How did you know?"

"Look at the time bottle" he told me as he gave me a sand time-bottle.

"Oh..."

I was to get it and bam! Everything blacked-out

Everything was black once more... Will I go back home? Or stay like this forever?